CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He's never "taken the reigns" before. I don't know why people ever expected him to. Please realize that you're talking about the same guy who let Scump walk away during Ghosts over tension between him and Nadeshot.

He barely even knows anything about Halo. Whats he going to do? Assemble a roster himself of players he barely knows?

"Let" him walk away? He chose Nade over him because he chose an awful way to get H3cz to let him make another team under OpTic without Nade. He said no on principle and scump left. Plz learn

• Upvote (+1) 2

This just in, Ace has decided to retire from Halo and pursue an acting career, he already has a part in Hershey's chocolate commercial. CfvaSkCUIAA5Hud.jpg

Welcome to TB :sunglasses: . And damn that looks just like him lmao

'Like a perfect flotation of gravity.' When Maniac calls out his tweets.

Why did you edit - I was going to make a joke.

Welcome to TB :sunglasses: . And damn that looks just like him lmao

Been lurking for a while, finally decided to make my presence known. Thanks for the warm welcome!

• Upvote (+1) 6

"Don't worry guys, Beyond will manage to keep the hype up for another week...or two." Chespace on 343 monday meeting.

• Upvote (+1) 2

However in terms of the Liquid organization...

tumblr_inline_ntts8fiMLA1t7jbgi_500.gif

They just signed an Overwatch team. It would be more likely for Ogre 1 to come join CLG and win season 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol Ace, Flame, Maniac and T2 just beat Lethul, Clutch, Snakebite, and Unlegit in MM.... Lethul to announce retirement??

If he doesn't land a solid team it would be cool to see T2 coach Optic.

Spartan said on stream that he got the offer from Optic to join, but he didn't respond because he wasn't sure, so they picked up Ace.

Damn, wonder how long they waited before moving on?

Spartan said on stream that he got the offer from Optic to join, but he didn't respond because he wasn't sure, so they picked up Ace.

This happened twice now heh. Anyway good for him.

He's never "taken the reigns" before. I don't know why people ever expected him to. Please realize that you're talking about the same guy who let Scump walk away during Ghosts over tension between him and Nadeshot.

He barely even knows anything about Halo. Whats he going to do? Assemble a roster himself of players he barely knows?

I think he knows more than you are insinuating. If you don't know a scene you shouldn't be in it. I think he knows the scene, but he is letting FS and Maniac run the show. After last seasons disaster I would have expected some "executive decisions" to be made.

I remember that situation with Scump, but I'm not going to pretend to know the intricate details, I'm sure he tried his best to prevent that situation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been lurking for a while, finally decided to make my presence known. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome friend.

Pro tip: Memes are currency in these parts.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Welcome friend.

Pro tip: Memes are currency in these parts.

:cash: :dank: :cash:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Oh lord. Just watching @@Spartan just no scoping everyone with a Binary on Coliseum Assault.

Yeah, please remove and do something about the regular sniper rifle so little jimmy can't get an Overkill by accident.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i think ive heard hecz say he lets the players make the team decisions because they know more about that stuff than he does. I know he implied early in h5 that if maniac and flamesword didnt make a team decision soon, he would make one for them. But that is the only time ive ever heard him say he would decide for them.

Not sure but from watching TSM in multiple genres they are a very well known team and a great org. OpTic is a a COD org, TSM is on another level compared to OpTic if you really think about it. "Twitter juice" doesn't make an org good

for all those wanting TSM have they followed TSM outside league?

Because um doesn't seem they put much effort towards their other teams...ask Astralis their former csgo team which at the time was top 3 in the world.

Look at their cod team and CURRENT csgo teams.

They really seem to only care alot for league and other games just a way to put their name out there. They also dont increase any viewership or provide exposure

Dont get me wrong they are a big org and huge just outside LoL doesn't seem much care is given

• Upvote (+1) 5

camo bottom

rail top

snipers in the treehouses

would that be enough to make Fathom work for TS?

camo bottom

rail top

Rail AND snipe on the same tiny map? Are you mad :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

camo bottom

rail top

No. Fathom's map layout works bad for TS