CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So confused why people obsess over TSM, I mean ya, they're a big org and a good org, but I don't see it giving halo much of a boost.

as far as I can tell they're the only major NA org that hasn't yet picked up a Halo team. 

@@Ace now that you're back with Optic, your YouTube grind might pay off. Just add an intro to your videos (see Scump's videos for a good example) and you could take off!

Ace is more calm and quiet, probably wouldn't be able to pull off the whacky upbeat personality that OpTic fans crave.

Not an insult either because I like Ace's tone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ace is more calm and quiet, probably wouldn't be able to pull off the whacky upbeat personality that OpTic fans crave.

Maniac is the same way though, and clearly has had success

If his videos show quality and consistency, Im sure he could take off similarly

Best of luck @@Ace. I hope this decision was thought through harder than that connect four game.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Maniac is the same way though, and clearly has had success

If his videos show quality and consistency, Im sure he could take off similarly

zxpPuvj.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Doesn't mean he couldn't get a few dollars by just adding an intro to his videos and a thumbnail. It's not about getting huge for some players, just getting some regular income, even if it's only a little.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Denial tied 2-2 with Crowd Pleasers right now.

Definitely a lot of potential, but I think they play a bit too slowly at some times - which is weird, given that Ryanoob's on the team :P

Anyone else worried that Heinz is going the way of Chig? Hasn't been involved at all in scrims or rostermania recently... gotta wonder what's up. 

BTW, nV 7-0ed Assault/FiS/Aries/TireIron

I'd like to see an Assault/FiS/Danoxide/Randa team, but that's just me  :holmes:

No matter how bad of a game I had frosty is still the worst player on the planet after that oddshot 

g9JgZs3.png

No.  Spartan and Stellur were on RNG, and Naded left ALG.  I've never even heard of eco.  There is no one on that lineup that was on ALG. 

You completely missed the ALG roster post worlds. ALG decided to build around El Town and they picked up Stellur, Spartan and Unlegit. That roster imploded, however, after being unable to win a scrim.

Anyone else worried that Heinz is going the way of Chig? Hasn't been involved at all in scrims or rostermania recently... gotta wonder what's up.

He's visiting his GF in Nebraska.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Liquid probably confirmed according to Goofy on Ryanoobs stream?: Stellur, Spartan, Eco, APG. Such a fucking good roster.

08UJD3r.gif

The Meme game is strong with this one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You completely missed the ALG roster post worlds. ALG decided to build around El Town and they picked up Stellur, Spartan and Unlegit. That roster imploded, however, after being unable to win a scrim.

yea it's weird how the all were like fuck this team, and broke up, but now it's all good again. I guess APG is better glue than el town

We were told we would have pro league info this week right? It is now Monday so they're late.

C'mon 343 pls.

Nope.  Word was "Soon"

As all game developers use.

Because it's a non-descript time that implies imminence to keep people engaged.

• Upvote (+1) 1