CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lethvl grabs 2 kills and they still almost steak them on Rig. Crazy

CLG needs a new fourth tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RyaNoob's stream title is "Scrims with Denial" and Devon's is "New Denial?"

Not a bad roster, But I don't see it being strong enough to contend for top 3/4. I hope it does well though. Faisal(Goofy) is a local of mine. Great guy at LANs.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thanks to everyone that stopped by tonight!  Was fun casting the EG/NV match.  I still have a lot of work to do but I appreciate the support. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

See @@iTz 26 this is why RNG can't miss practice, they are now not even a top 4 team!

:kappa:

and to think they were the best or 2nd best team in the world :kappa:

No matter how bad of a game I had frosty is still the worst player on the planet after that oddshot 

You're never going to let Ninja live down that comment about being on the best team are you  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm a long time lurker myself. I've been keeping up with this thread for the last few weeks. Love it.

Time to start participating. 

Halo 1 default name as your username = respect.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ace is officially back or was that already announced? Been out all day

fuckkkkkkkkk

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dont know if anyone cares, but IGL is currently hosting an AM tournament thatll lead into an AM league. Grand Finals can be seen on dram1s twitch stream its pretty hype.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ace is officially back on OpTic!

Everyone here had me thinking it was going to be Cloud so I am a little surprised. Hopefully Optic puts in the work. 

While I think Cloud was a better fit for the team, I'm just happy OpTic has a full roster. Now they can grind hardcore and go over strats. This roster can do good and I think will do good. Top 8 at least

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eh. In the grand scheme of things this is a huge improvement for Optic. Not top4 probably. But I mean, who was expecting that anyway?

The bottom line is that FSniac + Naded + Ace + actually grinding is eons ahead of FSniac + Chaser + Lifestyle. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Liquid probably confirmed according to Goofy on Ryanoobs stream?: Stellur, Spartan, Eco, APG. Such a fucking good roster.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think Spartan was the best fit for both OpTic and himself. Crazy energetic and hectic play style (good for Naded), and great personality for content.

Huge missed opportunity and I personally don't see Ace sticking around for long, but I do with them the best of luck.

However in terms of the Liquid organization...

tumblr_inline_ntts8fiMLA1t7jbgi_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Denial about to scrim Crowd Pleasers!

Predicting Crowd Pleaser wins, but hopefully it won't be too lopsided.

I think Spartan was the best fit for both OpTic and himself. Crazy energetic and hectic play style (good for Naded), and great personality for content.

Huge missed opportunity and I personally don't see Ace sticking around for long, but I do with them the best of luck.

However in terms of the Liquid organization...

They'd be dumb not to pick up one of the best new rosters in Stellur, Spartan, APG, Eco

While I think Cloud was a better fit for the team, I'm just happy OpTic has a full roster. Now they can grind hardcore and go over strats. This roster can do good and I think will do good. Top 8 at least

I thought cloud was a much better fit as well. Plus if you were in Clouds stream last night, near the end and after his scrims with Optic. He said multiple times he felt good on Optic. He was comfortable, and felt they all knew what it took to improve on the mistakes they were making to win. But i guess Optic was thinking something different. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

They'd be dumb not to pick up one of the best new rosters in Stellur, Spartan, APG, Eco

I mean, half that roster is already signed with TL, and Spartan was on TL in H2A. Don't think we have to worry.

Only orgs that really aren't locked down are WFX, Elevate, & Allegiance. 

Guessing Crowd Pleasers will either go with AE or WFX (unless TSM!). WFX could always field a Randa roster, and Elevate will have some weird amalgamation of players.

RIP C9. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope so.. I do keep seeing people say that Naded and Ace on the same team was no bueno.. reason behind that?