CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We should probably have sprint (and possibly abilities) showing on radar. Kinda dislike the idea of people just sprinting to the other side of map undetected.

Hang on, is sprint the reason  why no one appears on the radar when i get spartan charged from behind?  

We should probably have sprint (and possibly abilities) showing on radar. Kinda dislike the idea of people just sprinting to the other side of map undetected.

NO.

Why are we hindering movement?

Either remove sprint or keep everything off radar. If sprint has to be in the game, then we can't punish people for using it to be aggressive.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pretty sure that Lethul just said that he doesn't think that Ninja, 2gre, Victory, Commonly will actually end up as a team.

NO.

Why are we hindering movement?

Either remove sprint or keep everything off radar. If sprint has to be in the game, then we can't punish people for using it to be aggressive.

I just never want to see reasonably unwarranted crouching again. I think I've developed OCD from constantly seeing that shit on stream. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Penguin would be a big get for Liquid

Fuck yeah, if he plays half as good as he did at worlds TL will be in good shape

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hey guys I'm hosting a positive reputation circle boosting session.

We need 1 Bridger who has a zone alarm subscription must be level 40+ and someone must vouch for you.

If someone can bridge I can standby got my Cain and Abel up and running.

Hey guys I'm hosting a positive reputation circle boosting session.

We need 1 Bridger who has a zone alarm subscription must be level 40+ and someone must vouch for you.

And they to be an Elite with soft mods and have their xbox upside down so they can only load dlc maps.  Need that aim bot br and sooper speed.

Edit:  I did love the fun modders who only did it to completely fuck around.  Flying turrets.  Shotguns that shot frag grenades.  Pistols that shot rockets and rocket launchers that shot out warthogs.  Catch them on Warlock and it was theee biggest clusterfuck.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If you put toothpaste on your disc it will only load DLC maps.

...my friend told me. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Toothpaste actually helps scratched discs!

What you want to do is slide a butter knife into your disc tray and gently pop the disc up from the laser.

I..uhhh.. know a.. friend who told me about this. Yeah we'll go with that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Guesses, heavily influenced by Lxthul stream:

RNG: Ninja, 2gre, VicX, Heinz

TL: Ace, APG, Commonly, Penguin

nV: Mikwen, Ola, Rayne, Cloud

Optic: FS, Maniac, Naded, Assault

• Upvote (+1) 7

RIP Naded's HWC 2017 aspirations

I wouldn't say that. Guess we will have to wait and see though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

My Halo 3 disc back in the day wouldn't load Isolation. If we got it in matchmaking it'd try to load it and bring up a new map. Was pretty sick.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Duuude, I used to do the toothpaste trick to my NBA Live 09. #triggered 

My only question about these possible teams Lethul has talked about is that we havent seen any evidence to support them. I guess they could ALL be on Alts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My only question about these possible teams Lethul has talked about is that we havent seen any evidence to support them. I guess they could ALL be on Alts.

Gotta remember Ace and APG have been in Hollywood with Lethul and Maniac this whole time.

So it isn't like they've had the ability to play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guesses, heavily influenced by Lxthul stream:

RNG: Ninja, 2gre, VicX, Heinz

TL: Ace, APG, Commonly, Penguin

nV: Mikwen, Ola, Rayne, Cloud

Optic: FS, Maniac, Naded, Assault

You may be on to something. 

ANI3qLJ.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

Gotta remember Ace and APG have been in Hollywood with Lethul and Maniac this whole time.

So it isn't like they've had the ability to play.

Really my only question is the Commonly to Liquid suggestion. I guess we will see soon enough @@aPG

• Upvote (+1) 4

Also Lethul said every team we see forming right now will probably not stay until the league really starts

commonly has some tough decisions to make.starting to think its turning into a tug of war type situation.between RNG and Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ace APG and Maniac all got home, obv there won't be evidence right now. Like I said it's a cluster fuck out there right now who knows how it's gonna turn out.

Based Heisenthul, please bless us with more Intel.

commonly has some tough decisions to make.starting to think its turning into a tug of war type situation.between RNG and Liquid.

Just like the entire last season.

• Upvote (+1) 1