CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Have other people been casting the scrims? If so how have they been doing it? The pros just appear offline so spectating them in game isn't exactly an option. 

EG is tilting. I guess this is what happens when you don't scrim for a week 

I tried to tell Snipedown but he said theres nothing to practice for  :kappa:

This is what happens when you scrim teams like nV who are on everyday, you get beat. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rayne made the age old mistake to trash talk snipedown. Snipedown went 20-14 in truth slayer

What did he do exactly? I must have missed it.

Rayne made the age old mistake to trash talk snipedown. Snipedown went 20-14 in truth slayer

What did Rayne say lol?

Rayne said "you suck" after capturing a stronghold on Eden...that is it. People hold mad grudges in this game

• Upvote (+1) 6

What did Rayne say lol?

What did he do exactly? I must have missed it.

People were saying that Rayne called Snipedown bad on his stream. 

I tried to tell Snipedown but he said theres nothing to practice for :kappa:

This is what happens when you scrim teams like nV who are on everyday, you get beat.

This.

I can't remember what Eric said to you but it was like it's fine because of the info they're releasing soon? It's a good idea to practice everyday regardless of what's happening.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it really an age old mistake to talk smack to snip3down even after lethul and crew made them look like a top 8 team at worlds?

This.

I can't remember what Eric said to you but it was like it's fine because of the info they're releasing soon? It's a good idea to practice everyday regardless of what's happening.

I firmly believe a team like EG needs to scrim 6-7 days a week like CLG does to even come close to beating CLG. 

They're clearly good, they beat nV badly before they took off a few days didn't they? 

And yes, we talkin' 'bout practice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it really an age old mistake to talk smack to snip3down even after lethul and crew made them look like a top 8 team at worlds?

But lethul didn't trash talk him at worlds

• Upvote (+1) 1

I firmly believe a team like EG needs to scrim 6-7 days a week like CLG does to even come close to beating CLG.

They're clearly good, they beat nV badly before they took off a few days didn't they?

And yes, we talkin' 'bout practice.

Exactly. There's a reason why CLG is so good. They scrim almost every single day.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Rayne said "You're Trash". Next game Snipe was raging  :fire:

RNG won't be scrimming until Ninja gets back from his mini vacation on Tuesday. Source: Commonly.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Exactly. There's a reason why CLG is so good. They scrim almost every single day.

And they're on even if they don't get scrims. It's like, what? 2 hours for a 13 game scrim? 

This is why CLG will probably win every major tournament for the remainder of H5 (on top of being really, really good skill-wise). 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rayne said "You're Trash". Next game Snipe was raging  :fire:

RNG won't be scrimming until Ninja gets back from his mini vacation on Tuesday. Source: Commonly.

Ninja gonna come back to find team has vanished. Trust no one in rostermania.

• Upvote (+1) 1