CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

IF Cloud goes to Optic...

I really think the best possible lineup for Liquid is Ace, Spartan, Stellur and Eco (Yes I realize I said those 3 players wouldnt work together, I was wrong)

APG should join Heinz, Ogre 2, and Hysteria IMO. 

I WOULD put APG on Liquid here but if Ace doesnt go to Optic I dont see him leaving the org tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

UnLegit is trying to rebrand himself to "Eco" by the way

Good, (if serious) "unlegit" will always make people think of Legit. 

Edit: I didn't see the point above me, but I am glad that this is a common thought. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

OpTic is playing extremely well tonight, happy they're getting it together

Cmon man you just want spartan and/or stellur on liquid

:intel:  :kappa:

Good for him. "Unlegit" is so fucking cheesy, it's a cheap parody of Legit's name that you'd expect to see some random XBL kid use. Never was a fan of it.

But then again I'm the guy who's still salty that the most reputable esports player with the name "Karma" is a CoD player :/

i used to feel this way and then i thought about it and unlegit really biting legits name at all, they are different but similiar 

anyways, i'll start calling him eco when he changes his @

This OpTic vs. Denial series would be 8-2 right now if the 50-49 slayer losses were successful comebacks. Kinda want to see this team vs a RNG

OpTic just brought a 49-41 game to 49-49 and then lost it.

Could've won it too had maniac gone into blue fountain instead of sitting on blue maze  :sad:

I wish I could spill intel but it's just people running games with every possible combo for fun until they realize the roster lock is in 12 hours then they can make their trash decisions 

Batchford just shit himself.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic is playing really well tonight, but let's be real here - this Denial squad isn't exactly a world beater, they're barely even calling out at some points.

That being said, I do wanna see Optic run some more with Cloud and also another night with Spartan (assuming he's still an option). Optic has been improving every night, so it's hard to tell if it's Maniac/Flame cleaning off the rust or if it's really Cloud. But Cloud has definitely impressed me tonight.

IF Cloud goes to Optic...

I really think the best possible lineup for Liquid is Ace, Spartan, Stellur and Eco (Yes I realize I said those 3 players wouldnt work together, I was wrong)

APG should join Heinz, Ogre 2, and Hysteria IMO. 

I WOULD put APG on Liquid here but if Ace doesnt go to Optic I dont see him leaving the org tbh.

So you're putting him on the roster solely because of the org? Not trying to be rude or anything like that by the way, just actually curious to the reasoning.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So you're putting him on the roster solely because of the org? Not trying to be rude or anything like that by the way, just actually curious to the reasoning.

Well Ace has more connection to the org than anyone, considering his brother is the coach and hes captain. Basically my reasoning.

I would rather see you on Liquid with Spartan, Stellur, and Kevin tbh. Obviously you could find a new org and not even stay with Liquid.

I don't know if you are trying to stay with Ace though.

Another cool thing would be for Beyond to do some kind of casting contest where people send in submissions and the winner gets to cast a beyond tourney with @@GoldenboyFTW or something like that. 

• Upvote (+1) 4