CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm getting a bit bored with all the speculation... Why don't folks just wait until official rosters are announced rather than getting all lathered up over it every day?

Because where the fuck is the fun in that? I bet you shit in girls drinks at parties Mr.Fun pants....Jesus...

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

If CLG were true geniuses they would take it easier on teams online. It will allow lesser teams to build confidence and then want to stay together, thus making it even easier for CLG at tournaments. :lxthul::apg:

That counter logic, I like it.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm getting a bit bored with all the speculation... Why don't folks just wait until official rosters are announced rather than getting all lathered up over it every day?

Because this thread feeds off intel and we go a little more crazy every day that goes by without it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

4-3 Elevate over CP right now. Hope this squad sticks together, pretty solid. 

If CLG were true geniuses they would take it easier on teams online. It will allow lesser teams to build confidence and then want to stay together, thus making it even easier for CLG at tournaments.  :lxthul:  :apg:

How do you know CLG isn't already taking it easy? I watched some of their matches tonight and they weren't even pinging each other.

• Upvote (+1) 2

OpTic is playing better with Cloud. it seems like there is a lot more chemistry with him. They almost came back 50-49 om regret slayer, came back and won rig slayer 50-46, and dominated in Coli ctf 3-0. Scottie might be a better fit for the team than Spartan or Stellur even if he isn't as good a player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is optic repeating EVERY callout twice? Lol wtf

that's mostly flamesword. it gets grating after a while

• Upvote (+1) 1

OpTic is playing better with Cloud. it seems like there is a lot more chemistry with him. They almost came back 50-49 om regret slayer, came back and won rig slayer 50-46, and dominated in Coli ctf 3-0. Scottie might be a better fit for the team than Spartan or Stellur even if he isn't as good a player.

You should wait till they scrim a team like RNG or CLG before saying this :P

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really didn't think Cloud would be a good fit, but after watching them play with him they actually look pretty decent.

• Upvote (+1) 3

When you know there's intel but the pros aren't talking

photo-111.png?_r=1460260700

No, there isn't

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Cloud must be helping BECAUSE Maniac is actually looking like a Halo player now

200_s.gif

Ya sucks that maniac wasn't playing this well with the other players, its not a fair comparison.  like in an experiment you try and keep all variables constant except for the one you change, and in this case the variable you change is the 4th player, and unfortunately maniac's amount of rust