CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Fuck XBL (and PSN too for that matter). Blocking online features behind a paywall and constantly allowing the servers to bug out like this is unacceptable. If you pay $60 a year to use a standard feature, you should at least be getting a premium service, but that's certainly not what I'm getting today when Xbox is once again shitting the bed and not letting me play my damn game. In the meantime I'll be using Steam, a free service that actually fucking works. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sup guys, been reading this for a while, just joined

Are there any matches/scrims today?

Welcome! I'm sure there's a good chance of some tonight--that is, if XBL and Halo 5 servers get back up and running by then.

Welcome! Most teams scrim every night but halo teams usually play late nights. Some scrim until like 4am.

Pretty sure xbl/h5 is shitting the bed currently, so probably not.

Idk if there is a AM HCS thread, but if there is can you please link it to me I cannot find it. I need to post TiZoXiC_02 and _Blaze are a team of two in the "unnotable section" if you can please help it would be much appreciated. Looking for players like FlyingKick1 and homIE g. Thanks

lol... i find this really funny. I had a stream on last night with people in it, who are apparently ex-teammates now, talking about your squad and teaming with you boys. Wake up, and apparently you already dropped them LOL.

Not to forget that 2gre was captain of CLG when he was dropped 3 days before the transfer period ended.

Wasn't Snakebite the captain of CLG? I thought he became captain at some point during H2A

I swear to God XBL, the one night where I am able to stay up late and watch scrims and you are down...get your ass into gear and start working! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haha sucks for now

Just wondering who people regard as the best players and what the best handpicked team would be?
Clearly CLG are the best but I think there's a team of 4 from other teams combined, assuming good teamwork, that could comfrotably beat them

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haha sucks for now

Just wondering who people regard as the best players and what the best handpicked team would be?

Clearly CLG are the best but I think there's a team of 4 from other teams combined, assuming good teamwork, that could comfrotably beat them

For me, it would be Royal 2, Snakebite, Roy, and Lethul. Frosty and Snipedown would be the two players who barely miss the cut for me. 

What scrims are the forums setting up for tonight? :)

quick question, when are you going to start streaming?

To make up for XBL issues, here are some new smileys

:prayers: :cash: :fire: :dank: :mj: :poop: :smiley: :sunglasses: :wink: :laugh: :angry: :sad: :whoa::huh::thinking::stern::flip::tongue::tear: :crying: :sleeping: :hearts: :dead::eyes:

Those are some  :dank:  Smilies  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2

What scrims are the forums setting up for tonight? :)

2007 final boss vs 2014 Reality Check 

@@CyReN @@Saucey props for listening to feedback and making shit happen, you guys are like mini bravos

• Upvote (+1) 8

Wasn't Snakebite the captain of CLG? I thought he became captain at some point during H2A

What does being the Captain means ??.

What does being the Captain means ??.

Here is a definition from wikipedia:

In team sportscaptain is a title given to a member of the team. The title is frequently honorary, but in some cases the captain may have significant responsibility for strategy and teamwork while the game is in progress on the field.