CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

All these scrims and nobody giving pros props for the streams. 

Thank you guys for keeping me sane this last week. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

The one positive that has occured is we have higher stream numbers. It's good to see Halo getting better viewership numbers. Hope it keeps growing. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

All these scrims and nobody giving pros props for the streams. 

Thank you guys for keeping me sane this last week. 

We can´t thank them enough but seriously...this thread contains more pro love than I have received from both of my wifes combined.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flamesword, spartan, naded, ace would be a better lineup. At least flame brings positivity, leadership and communication to the table, maniac brings....

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

T2 playing Arena with HunterJjx, Frosty the Truth, and.................. 

ZEKE

:walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:

LOL, its not like we hate each other, it was just an annoying experience on both parts and well it could and should of been handled better, but it wasnt. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Hey guys, ive been shifting my focus towards casting for a while now and was hoping to get some criticism from yall. I casted the RNG vs Optic Col slayer game, and here it is. I took it from a twitch rebroadcast. Besides the audio levels what can i work on? thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyM6j6LL1FE

RNG looked great btw.

Maybe it's just the fact that I know you're a RNG fan, but you seemed to be a little biased towards RNG. That could also be because RNG stomped Optic.Other than that not bad play-by-play for what went on. I feel like you would benefit from working with a color commentator for more analysis and putting the screen on the right player. Practice makes perfect, so I'd encourage you to keep going

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flamesword, spartan, naded, ace would be a better lineup. At least flame brings positivity, leadership and communication to the table, maniac brings....

I think we need to cool off on the "maniac is trash" talk for a bit. I mean before his performance the past few days everyone was saying Maniac is far from the issue on Optic.

He was playing insane at regionals and leading up to it after grinding hard to make it there. He's been off doing whatever for the past month, and he is sick. He just needs to keep grinding and get to the level he IS capable of.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I think we need to cool off on the "maniac is trash" talk for a bit. I mean before his performance the past few days everyone was saying Maniac is far from the issue on Optic.

He was playing insane at regionals and leading up to it after grinding hard to make it there. He's been off doing whatever for the past month, and he is sick. He just needs to keep grinding and get to the level he IS capable of.

People have been saying Flamesword should go to coaching for a while now even though he carried the team through the LCQ, but the second someone says something bad about Maniac it's wrong?

• Upvote (+1) 1