CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

CLG rarely repeat their callouts, makes for much less convoluted and susbtantially more effective communication.

I 100% agree with this but literally as I read this Royal 2 said "one our small door" 10 times lol
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Naded mentioned needing to lock down rosters by Sunday for "something" :intel:

Pro league?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ace already hates me for thinking I'm saying he sucks, I just think Spartan and Naded have what it takes to get Optic to grind more. They're a good duo to have on any squad. 

I think Ace is an amazing player, bar what people think after choking at regionals, but I just would rather have Spartan on this team. I do hope the best for Ace, but being a Halo fanboy I'd rather he stay captain of Liquid and build from there. 

Liquid is a huge org to have. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Naded mentioned needing to lock down rosters by Sunday for "something" :intel:

Pro league?

He didn't say 'needing.'

Someone asked if they made a decision for a 4th out of the possibilities and he gave a maybe sounding answer of announcing it tomorrow or Sunday.

Soooo why is everyone running back (Ace, Stellur) to Optic? Flame and Maniac are still bad at the pro level..

• Downvote (-1) 1

He didn't say 'needing.'

Someone asked if they made a decision for a 4th out of the possibilities and he gave a maybe sounding answer of announcing it tomorrow or Sunday.

I could've sworn he said "need to" but I might've misheard.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

This NV team has the same problem that the the NV+Naded team had: good to great in OBJ's to bad in Slayers. 

Just wanna see you in a "main slayer" role again. Assault, Aries, & someone else would be interesting.

Edit: Teaming with 2gre would be fine, but with him and Str8 Sick, I don't think it would work out. Can't have more than 2 passive players on a H5 team.

Well, you can't be passive in halo 5. I know I haven't been streaming but I am far from passive in this game, trust me. I'll post a gameplay or two for you. Or I'll stop procrastinating and  stream xD I am not the same (EDIT: meaning from regionals or prior i.e. I'm much better but I've been thrashing more or less ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ace already hates me for thinking I'm saying he sucks, I just think Spartan and Naded have what it takes to get Optic to grind more. They're a good duo to have on any squad. 

I think Ace is an amazing player, bar what people think after choking at regionals, but I just would rather have Spartan on this team. I do hope the best for Ace, but being a Halo fanboy I'd rather he stay captain of Liquid and build from there. 

Liquid is a huge org to have. 

I completely agree. I think ace is awesome and really would love to see him succeed as captain of TL.  I loved watching Spartan play with Optic because of the intentional conversation he initiated in between games. He has a strong drive to become better as a team and succeed. Something I think Optic could really use.  Ace is an awesome guy just maybe a little too chill to help out optic in the places they really need help.   

Went back and listened to Lxthul's rebroadcast to see what was said...

And Jesus Christ, "being roasted"?

They said "He knows more about what we do than I do." (Lxthul)

"[reads half a line] I don't even know what he's saying" "The only person I even talk to is Matt and that's 'Which one of us is getting shotgun.'" "He's overanalyzing it, but that's his role is to be an analyst." (Snakebite)

How drama-starved is this community that you hear that and think "HOLY SHIT THEY'RE ROASTING THIS GUY!"

The fact that CLG are doing those two plays I mentioned (the Rig/Eden ones) just out of sheer instinct without even realizing why it's good is impressive as fuck... But my job as an analyst is to translate that play into the why.  I don't think any of these things are "indescribable."

CLG are good.  If it's by accident, that's fantastic... but it isn't like it's simply because they win gun battles.  They play Halo really intelligently.

I really like this post. Thats an analysts job to explain to people the instincts of the pros.  We as mortal humans cannot always understand why Lethul makes the decisions he does and honestly he cant always either. This is because it is pure instinct based on experience that we do not have.  This exact situation can be found in all sports.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel bad for ace. Dude is really good at halo but the chats are just spamming "Spartan is better" "We want spartan" or something similar.

• Upvote (+1) 2