CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

suggest scrims i should put up on the halo vod sub, i have some actual free time tonight so I can probably crank out two or three posts, just not sure what scrims to put up since I miss most of them live. 

NV vs CLG; It will be interesting to see how the new NV stacks up against the best H5 team. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

NV vs CLG; It will be interesting to see how the new NV stacks up against the best H5 team. 

Is that one happening tonight or did it already happen? (I struggle to keep up in here throughout the work day sometimes)

Is that one happening tonight or did it already happen? (I struggle to keep up in here throughout the work day sometimes)

They're about to start.

• Downvote (-1) 1

They are getting ready right now

> @@LethuL Had his giveaway just now

>Never win these things

>Eh whatevs, type in chat with these other cummies

>Winners get picked

>Don't win but whadufugginknow of course I don't

>Lethul makes soul crushing(reads as troll) decision to roll one more time to see who would hate him (ofc)

TOq9KoU.jpg

Just....
tPzTdA4.gif

Then begged for no neg reps on all his posts. Lets get to it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If I get neg repped I'm never doing a giveaway again 

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 140

giveaway when i'm not there. how convenient. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

:apg:

I DON'T CARE ABOUT FREE SHIT! WILDCARD BITCH!

#CantBeBought

EDIT: Is this the first time a Lethul post has ever gone neg rep?  :lxthul:

CLG rarely repeat their callouts, makes for much less convoluted and susbtantially more effective communication.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Everytime I refresh, the Lethul post has more neg rep, lol.  :kappa:

BB0taXr.gif

Lethul about to tilt in game from all the neg rep.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Has anyone considered that maybe the core Liquid members just don't work or have reached the limit with what they can do together? I say if APG leaves, then I would not be surprised at all. Unlegit leaving and coming back a few weeks later isn't going to be great for the chemistry either. I don't even know what Ace would do; it seems like he wants to run with Optic. The ASS trio of Apg Stellur Spartan is a slay-heavy one so the best player to finish out this roster could be someone like Heinz or even OG2, imo. If Naded is really serious about Optic, which I think he is, then I would want Spartan to be on there, so that way there are two top players that could help Manic and Flame catch up to speed and maybe even compete for the top spots in a couple of tournies. 

Just my 2 cents. 

Yeah I thought it was weird that APG and Ace went back to Unlegit so quickly. Thought they would try out some other to2s like Stellur and Spartan before being set on becoming a to3 with Unlegit so soon. Nothing against Unlegit but now's really the best time to try out all the different players that you can to see what meshes.  

If the squad of APG, Unlegit, Spartan, Stellur doesn't work out and Ace decides to stick with Optic I'd like to see APG and Unlegit run games with Contra and Devon. Could be a really solid team. 

This is exactly why CLG is the best. They win a strongholds game by nearly 40, and still spend the downtime between games discussing why they didn't play better and what mistakes they made.

• Upvote (+1) 1