CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Gonna cast some RNG scrims tonight on the twitches for some Friday night fun. Going to be spectating so it will be a bit delayed but should be a good time. 

here is what i want to see tonight in today's episode of........

Sadly I probably won't be able to tune in tonight. I did follow your stream for future shenanigans though.

You should be aware that your twitch link doesn't work. The link you have it set to is https://www.twitch.tv/twitch.tv/w0uld

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sadly I probably won't be able to tune in tonight. I did follow your stream for future shenanigans though.

You should be aware that your twitch link doesn't work. The link you have it set to is https://www.twitch.tv/twitch.tv/w0uld

thanks dude! all fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

upvote strictly for the use of Donald Glover/Childish Gambino/Community gif. 

duuude cmon, you just gave away his secret identity

• Upvote (+1) 3

thanks dude! all fixed.

Um, I don't think so? Try just putting in your username, it's still busted for me.

Um, I don't think so? Try just putting in your username, it's still busted for me.

after like 5 mins i figured it out loll :wutface:  :wutface:  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Gonna cast some RNG scrims tonight on the twitches for some Friday night fun. Going to be spectating so it will be a bit delayed but should be a good time.

here is what i want to see tonight in today's episode of........

WHO HAVE THEY BEAT?!

(sponsored by memes, the dank ones)

OOOOOH HALO, what a wonderful game, last night we saw lots of fun scrims most notably optic halo running with spartan. CLG quickly showed us they are still the best, by beating optic halo 13-0 despite lxthul not wearing any pants, what an inedible achievement. Optic, feeling more out of place than a green bean in sweet tea, wanted to keep practicing against a team new and fresh like their own, so they hit up 2grevate (elevate). Optic prevailed winning the series 7-4(?) or something unimportant like that, after winning tumblr quotes were posted so you know optic went to sleep feeling good.

NOW TONIGHT

WIll renegades bounce back after struggling against the oatmeal cream pies? Who knew bubu dubu could do what we didnt know a dubu could do. Hukudubu and Shootos (should it be crater or shootos? idk!) are two good duos who know how to play and brought it like a pizza to a frat house, ultimatley they did not do enough losing the scrim series to renegades. I want to see Nin get ja common get ly, victory get x and pen get guin, in a battle vs Pinky and the brain,err i mean EG.

OR rematch against Americas favorite midnight snack :kappa: .

C.L.G.COUNTER LOGIC GAAAAAAAAHHHHHDANGSTOPWINNINGSOBIG. these dudes are not rusty they live in a vacuum of blood, butt sweat and the tears of their opponents girlfriends. I dont even want to cast these guys because they win so much. Keep on Keeping on.

E.G. EVIL genuses genuzes geneyuses.......they are looking like an in season orange in florida. Delicious. After dismantling liquid last night, they plan to continue their newly found reign of terror against whoever steps in front of them, unless its clg then they will dodge dip dive duck and dodge like everyone else.

NEW TEAM ALERT.

Liquid is running with stellur spartan apg and braindead tonight, this might actually be a top 4 squad.

ace will be running (snoozing) with naptic gaming in hopes to learn more about 3AM twitter posts.

this has been WHO HAVE THEY BEAT?!? see you tonight. :weback:

giphy.gif

Would you say your brain was.. dead? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

oo elumnite thats the most shocking thing to me about this rn

Im not terribly surprised after the Denial fiasco. I wouldnt want to be tied to that sinking ship.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Roster changes only happen when I'm out..

I think the orgs spy on you to make sure they announce rosters when you are out.

It's basically a tradition at this point.

"Is CyReN out? Good! Announce the roster!"

Everyone talking about Spartan on Optic. Just remember he was going to be on Optic around the Lethul leaving EG time. He ran games under the tag OpticCupieCake (or something like that). They offered him the spot via text I believe and before he saw it to get back to them his phone died, he charged it but didn't end up seeing the message until later and in that time they picked up Stellur.

• Upvote (+1) 4

To think 3 of the top 15 were three Optic players at one point: Assault, Stellur and Maniac.

I am still under the belief that if that team stayed together they would be top 8.

Oh well, I also really enjoy Naded on Optic.

Was Spartan drunk last night during the scrims?

I think you are reading into those KD improvements to LAN a bit much. The Optic team played shit at the beginning of the season. So obviously they are going to have larger "improvement". They had more room for improvement! That doesn't make them "good" (or as good as other top teams), just means they improved. And that improvement might have had to do with the very team changes you speak of.

Comparatively someone like Lethul will have a lower improvement simply because he is consistently been good since the beginning of H5 and has been surrounded by other top players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd do dirty things for @@Spartan to end up on OpTic. 

As far as Liquid goes, I hope @@aPG doesn't leave for Denial if they end up w/ Ace. 

I feel like if APG can kick Ace into gear they can be even better than last season and be better than Denial. 

I have NO idea who Contra/Dev will end up, but I'm sure they'll manage to be great again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am like 150 pages behind in this thread and no matter how hard I try, I don't have the time to catch up. So can someone be so kind and summarize the intel pls? :) What has happend or is almost officiall? Except for the Envy announcement I saw on this page :)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ace could actually make optic not a complete bag of shit. I think he's a better fit than Spartan, but Spartan would be good on that team too.

Ace could actually make optic not a complete bag of shit. I think he's a better fit than Spartan, but Spartan would be good on that team too.

I can't see Naded and Ace on the same team. Personality and play styles just seem like polar opposites to me.

The big thing with Ace is that 1) He brings another veteran to the squad.  While it's not necessarily needed, he knows what it takes to win.  2)  There is already that chemistry from when he was with them before.  I know it's a new game but here is no question if they can get along or work together. Whether he fits with Naded is another question.