CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Contra - "I am undoubtedly the best player in the game"   :lxthul:

And he wonders why people don't like him :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 6

APG, Unlegit, Spartan, Stellur scrimming tonight. Ace trying with Optic.

"If this doesn't work, I'm going to Denial" - APG, 2016.

• Upvote (+1) 1

After watching Frosty's stream last night there is no doubt in my mind that he is the best player in H5 right now. 

well, that settles it then  :kappa:

on a serious note, yeah he's filthy

Ninja on a different game? lol he just doesn't want it....

*Plays 12 hours of cs off stream hoping nobody notices*

And you wonder why you cant find scrims :kappa:

Ninja on a different game? lol he just doesn't want it....

*Plays 12 hours of cs off stream hoping nobody notices*

Heretic bitch :kappa:  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't see why I'm getting downvoted so much. I was just asking if Ninja was going to play H1Z1 as much as when he was part of Team Liquid, because clearly he wasn't the best player back then thanks to how much time he was dedicating to it.

Why?

I mean I pretty much explained why in my post. It didn't work the first time, and unless El Town was the sole reason, then why would it work now?

Obviously I might be wrong but I wouldn't bet on this team sticking.

Edit: Prove me wrong. I think it would be a very good team, at least on paper.

If OpTic chooses Ace over Spartan....I just don't know man. I do think Ace is better than he gets credit for, but I also feel like Spartan is much better than Ace. At this point, I think the best OpTic can do is Spartan (If he even wants to go), and that's great for them. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't see why I'm getting downvoted so much. I was just asking if Ninja was going to play H1Z1 as much as when he was part of Team Liquid, because clearly he wasn't the best player back then thanks to how much time he was dedicating to it.

It's more because of the way you worded it.

2gre, heinz, spartan, stellur

People give 2gre shit for not being good at H5 but he is really good. He's the best player on his current team and was easily the 2nd best on nv behind Ola at regionals.

Heinz, Spartan, and Stellur are all amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If OpTic chooses Ace over Spartan....I just don't know man. I do think Ace is better than he gets credit for, but I also feel like Spartan is much better than Ace. At this point, I think the best OpTic can do is Spartan (If he even wants to go), and that's great for them. 

It's not always just about the individual talent of a player. It's a team game. There's gotta be chemistry and good communication. If you don't get along with someone (not saying the OpTic dudes will have any issue getting along with anybody), then your team is ultimately gonna fail. In a vacuum, is Spartan better than Ace? Yeah, probably, but maybe they end up feeling like they work better together as a cohesive unit with Ace over Stellur/Spartan. There's lots of variables to building a competitive team.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's not always just about the individual talent of a player. It's a team game. There's gotta be chemistry and good communication. If you don't get along with someone (not saying the OpTic dudes will have any issue getting along with anybody), then your team is ultimately gonna fail. In a vacuum, is Spartan better than Ace? Yeah, probably, but maybe they end up feeling like they work better together as a cohesive unit with Ace over Stellur/Spartan. There's lots of variables to building a competitive team.

I think he was just saying the talent gap between Spartan and Ace is such that familiarity with Ace couldn't possibly make up for the talent gulf. (I don't know if that's true or not.) Your point was well made though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I totally get that. Maybe it's just me really liking Spartan, but I just feel like if they teamed they would be better. If they develop that communication and good chemistry, that is. 

They may not be perfect, but God damn it I love 343 and the people running Halo for this type of shit

rbjd48.jpg

At least they give a fuck about us, talk to us, and actually TRY. 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Has anyone seen Quinn respond to anyone who isn't trolling or giving actual feedback? Whenever I tweet feedback to them I never get a response but he can reply to these all day.

From my brief scrolls through Quinn's twitter he must be a much different person when he's not behind a keyboard or that guy would be out of a job, all he does is troll and troll the trolls 

• Upvote (+1) 1