CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Fun fact: they were running games last night.

how did those games go/sound?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Uhhh, Denial?

This. They're sticking together and keeping chemistry, while also having a lot of untapped potential (especially in Huke, whose decision making still leaves a lot to be desired). 

• Upvote (+1) 1

By the way the hot Intel flying around i57 at the moment is that observer mode is built for dev kits only for the foreseeable future. Real kick in the teeth for community events if this is the case.

Oh boy.. great

denial was getting throttled by everyone but liquid and liquid was destroying everyone including ALG besides denial. denial has a lot of work to do, if you tracked their win loss in scrims it is not good at all. they only took slayers off clg. so did  epsilon.. 

They also did not try in scrims, and Elumnite had a ton of drive to win and put in a lot of effort as a coach during events.  LAN Denial is a different team than Online Denial.

They didn't get "throttled" by everyone and didn't only win slayers against CLG (if you count Regionals) -- they're the only team to beat CLG in a Flag game on LAN in the entirety of Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 4

By the way the hot Intel flying around i57 at the moment is that observer mode is built for dev kits only for the foreseeable future. Real kick in the teeth for community events if this is the case.

That's frustrating, hopefully they can push it out soon, would be neat to see it for people rebroadcasting scrims and such.

Why isn't there a way for people to get a hold of the HWC theater files. Would be a really cool way for people to rewatch the games from different perspectives.

I'd love to be able analyze series in game

Inb4 another shit meme

Spoken like a true EG fan
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They also did not try in scrims, and Elumnite had a ton of drive to win and put in a lot of effort as a coach during events.  LAN Denial is a different team than Online Denial.

They didn't get "throttled" by everyone and didn't only win slayers against CLG (if you count Regionals) -- they're the only team to beat CLG in a Flag game on LAN in the entirety of Halo 5.

i 100% agree but you cant just show up against the best team and get beat by the average team and still be considered top 4... the milwake bucks ended the golden state warriors 40 or whatever wins in a row streak in the NBA and they are still bottom of the eastern conference..

They also did not try in scrims, and Elumnite had a ton of drive to win and put in a lot of effort as a coach during events. LAN Denial is a different team than Online Denial.

What were the 4 gametypes EG took off CLG at x-games?

I don't remember but I think it was at least 1 slayer on regret, 1 SH on plaza and I can't remember the other two.

What were the 4 gametypes EG took off CLG at x-games?

I don't remember but I think it was at least 1 slayer on regret, 1 SH on plaza and I can't remember the other two.

2 Strongholds, 2 Slayers.  Eden SH and Truth TS were the two you missed, I believe.

• Upvote (+1) 2

why do people keep thinking denial is that good, i love bubu hes the man. but they are a slayer focused team. they were getting slaughtered by everyone not named liquid. literally liquid was 18-0 against everyone but denial where they were 4-6. Denial got 3-0'd in pool play by elevate.

Denial's the only team to take more than a game off CLG since X Games and they've done it twice, even if it is all Slayers. They've also had close series with EG when they were still good, beaten Liquid twice and beaten Allegiance. They seem to have a pretty big clutch factor in their game too, showing up stronger when it matters. Sure they got 3-0d by Elevate, but Elevate is a good team.

Doesn't like memes = no sense of humour

Got it

I was being sarcastic so that might be the case lol

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

LAN Denial is a different team than Online Denial.

I feel it is imperative at this point to remind people the pro league will be online, it will not be on LAN.

With that said the best teams on LAN, may not be at the top of the league, as once the league starts, teams will be ruthless, they will be picking the player to host which makes the connection the worst for other teams, in other words it will become a league of host wars just like every other online league.

Remember that crowd pleasers team, they were undoubtedly the best team online, how they would have faired on lan is a matter of debate and speculation but it is those kind of teams which will thrive in this environment, it is no longer about being the best team on lan it is about being the best online or merely about qualifying for the season finals.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd love to be able analyze series in game

Yeah this is exactly why I would love to be able to have the films

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was being sarcastic so that might be the case lol

My bad. I figured you were the guy ragging on me in the Beyond chat during Worlds for liking such a boring, personality-lacking team.

My bad. I figured you were the guy ragging on me in the Beyond chat during Worlds for liking such a boring, personality-lacking team.

LOL no worries bud

how did those games go/sound?

Off stream so its hard to say. They played 10 games and basically dominated all of them but really didn't play anybody noteworthy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is that why you make a big production out of it every time you see that someone has negged a couple of your gifs?

You don't have 'haters". Some people just don't like shit memes, or people who build their entire personality on being "that guy who posts gifs". Take me for example. You seem to think I have some personal vendetta against you when in reality I don't even realize it's you that I'm negging (or at least I didn't until you brought it up during worlds). I just neg shit memes and you happen to post a lot of shit memes.

Inb4 another shit meme

Big production? It takes literally less than 3 minutes to do what I had just done. 

IMO I think you are taking this a bit too seriously. I posted a gif as friendly banter one time when you negged me and you consider that as you having a vendetta against me?  My content I provide usually doesn't have any ill-intention behind it. I want to come here and have a good time in the name of halo, often using Gifs to express a feeling. Just like it is my right to post those shit memes, it is your right to neg them. And with that info I am able to do anything I want. So I will continue to do what I do, and you do what you do.

Not that I feel like I need to defend my posts on an open forum to the likes of you, but I do provide substance and/or humor with BOTH text AND gifs. Quite a lot of my "shit memes" have +rep from a ton of people, including you @@ahawowow. If I have offended you, I am sorry. Just don't expect me to change just because you are annoyed by something I posted.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

2 Strongholds, 2 Slayers.  Eden SH and Truth TS were the two you missed, I believe.

CLG def. had a rough x-games. I'd consider Plaza SH and Eden SH to be some of their best gametypes now.

i just keep refreshing this because i live alone 1000 miles away from my family and this is my first Easter alone. I need teh intelztumblr_n3whyko3Aj1r31inoo3_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Big production? It takes literally less than 3 minutes to do what I had just done.

IMO I think you are taking this a bit too seriously. I posted a gif as friendly banter one time when you negged me and you consider that as you having a vendetta against me? My content I provide usually doesn't have any ill-intention behind it. I want to come here and have a good time in the name of halo, often using Gifs to express a feeling. Just like it is my right to post those shit memes, it is your right to neg them. And with that info I am able to do anything I want. So I will continue to do what I do, and you do what you do.

Not that I feel like I need to defend my posts on an open forum to the likes of you, but I do provide substance and/or humor with BOTH text AND gifs. Quite a lot of my "shit memes" have +rep from a ton of people, including you @@ahawowow. If I have offended you, I am sorry. Just don't expect me to change just because you are annoyed by something I posted.

Every time someone negs more than 2 of your posts, you make a big whiny post about how the guy must be a sad soul and he hates fun and how it's so funny to see and blah blah blah. You're literally "calling people out" for the blasphemous crime of not liking your memes.

The reason I know you think I have a vendetta against you is because you literally accused me of it the last time we interacted. Again, up until Worlds I wasn't even aware that I was negging a lot of your posts. It just turns out you make a lot of posts that I don't enjoy. I'm not telling you to stop posting your gifs and memes, but please stop whining every time someone clicks the red button on a few of them,or at least take it to OT of GD and out of the HCS thread.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Heinz on RNG would be really exciting for me for two reasons:

1) APG & Ace to Optic, making them a top 8 team again  :puckett:

2) Heinz is very aggressive and would pair well with Ninja & Commonly IMO. Also think he's a better pickup than 2gre (who I still like though). 

Wild reckless speculation intensifies  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1