CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Does anyone know if Contra and Ryanoob were ever on bad terms? From what I remember Contra & Naded really didn't get along on WFX, and that's why he was dropped. 

I'd love to see the Ryanoob/Goofy duo join Contra/Dev - who are surprisingly not getting a lot of attention right now. Contra did run MM with Goofy & T2 a couple nights back.

RNG vs CrPl

Coming up

And EG vs Liquid

So many good match ups...

And I have work in 5 hours, I'm gonna be missing it all...

200_s.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Have any teams played Binary Coliseum or is the dream dead

Binary rifle is trash, so no
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Shooter vid! 

Maybe WFX is picking up Crowd Pleasers? Watching vid now, don't kill me if he disconfirms it. 

props to shooter and ryanoob for not dipping out on Randa last minute when it sounds like they easily could have. 

@@GoldeNade low key was the reason Wfx were able to go to regionals because of that spreadsheet of player points he made. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Binary rifle is trash, so no

So was Halo 4 but they still played it  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Both Naded and Maniac have the !series command displaying 3-0 for CLG.  Not sure what happened someone said 3-1 for OpTic :p

Both Naded and Maniac have the !series command displaying 3-0 for CLG.  Not sure what happened someone said 3-1 for OpTic :P

3 - 2 now. 

4 - 0 to CLG.

CP vs RNG the most interesting scrims going on now imo. Seem like the closest in comp

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG starts 3-17 against OpTic on Plaza Slayer, comeback to win 50-42. CLG 5-0 OpTic.

Even though they haven't won a game, this has definitely been optic's most competitive roster. This is something they could actually work with.

wow this is actually really sad

Yeah man I know
  • Upvote (+1) 5

What I said was that you always seem to put our team down or discredit us no matter what it is from, scrim results, tourney stats. etc. In my opinion it's very counterproductive especially seeing as how you're our analyst and your job is to help us reach our max potential, but all I see on beyond is you downplaying us. Not in any way am I saying you don't help us becaause you do a great deal.

Jj4NMoZ.gif

Plot twist: Pistola returns to EG.

Even though they haven't won a game, this has definitely been optic's most competitive roster. This is something they could actually work with.

Maniac, Naded, and Spartan all take losing incredibly poorly.  This team has maximum tilt upside.  I'd hate to be Flamesword trying to cheer all three of those guys up.

• Upvote (+1) 7