CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

All these people talking about raping and I'm just lucky to get a double kill in swat.

At best you're indecently exposing yourself to the competition.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Since nobody (I think) posted it, here are the TL vs Crowd Pleasers scrim scores from the night before last (TL score recorded first, ain't using the Crowd Pleasers acronym :lxthul: ):

Truth CTF: 2-3

Plaza TS: 45-50

Eden SH: 96-100

Coliseum TS: 36-50

Fathom CTF: 2-1

Truth TS: 50-45

Regret TS: 35-50

Coliseum CTF: 2-1

Rig TS: 50-44

Plaza SH: 100-61

Eden TS: 50-48

Rig SH: 28-100

We have a tied scrim boys  :simms:

(TL w/ Spartan). 

• Upvote (+1) 1

i don't know how talking about the antics of the players who will represent and play in the pro league isn't considered a discussion about the pro league. idc if you like it or not but to call it OT is simply wrong

You need some massive mental gymnastics to justify how arguing over the use of words is anything to do with the pro league. Please.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

It pleases me to see GIFs from British TV shows and movies posted here recently.

And I'm saying GIF as "Giff" not "jiff". 

• Upvote (+1) 2

You need some massive mental gymnastics to justify how arguing over the use of words is anything to do with the pro league. Please.

the only reason we are discussing it is bc the prevelant use of it by pros makes pro league look bad. idk how this is so hard for you to understand

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'll say "get radared" when I crouch around a corner and storm rifle someone who comes past me.

Savage.  I'd rather be raped.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

the only reason we are discussing it is bc the prevelant use of it by pros makes pro league look bad. idk how this is so hard for you to understand

This is about as relevant as the discussion on how life changing $20 was.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

we're close to pro league info so we will actually have something to talk about

news is coming late week according to tashi

is saying "get non-consensually penetrated" out of the question then?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'll say "get radared" when I crouch around a corner and storm rifle someone who comes past me.

lmao, I remember APG yelled "get movemented" in his stream a while back

is saying "get non-consensually penetrated" out of the question then?

Probably, but how about "get penetrated"?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just played team arena.... Fathom assault saw and speed boost, goal changes was seriously a wtf moment I ran around spartan charging with speedboost 1 hit kills 6 in a row.

Dumb.

we're close to pro league info so we will actually have something to talk about

news is coming late week according to tashi

So like tomorrow or Saturday? Naded keeps saying they will have their 4th BY SUNDAY which makes me think there is some kind of deadline.

Anyone complaining that a halo pro says "get raped" should avoid watching OpTic play Call of Duty. Crimsix and company are more vulgar than any of the halo pros... I'm not saying this makes profanity okay, but OpTic's language hasn't exactly hurt their stream numbers. Also the little kid argument is stupid. This game is rated M, so parents have no right to freak out if little Jonny hears a bad word. Violence and language is standard for any game rated M. This is why most little kids should be watching Minecraft and not Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Anyone complaining that a halo pro says "get raped" should avoid watching OpTic play Call of Duty. Crimsix and company are more vulgar than any of the halo pros... I'm not saying this makes profanity okay, but OpTic's language hasn't exactly hurt their stream numbers. Also the little kid argument is stupid. This game is rated M, so parents have no right to freak out if little Jonny hears a bad word. Violence and language is standard for any game rated M. This is why most little kids should be watching Minecraft and not Halo.

Isn't Halo 5 rated T?

• Upvote (+1) 8

When I crouch in a corner with a storm rifle I definitely feel radarded
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Probably, but how about "get penetrated"?

I don't know if it's just me but that sounds (feels) way more sexual and awkward