CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Going full low quality and tasteless I see.

Is like those pretty girls on social media saying "omg im so ugly so fat"
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 37

Too bad Hecz, OpTic owner, knows nothing about the Halo scene, imo he should jump at the chance to get Spartan. Great player and streamer.

Yeah Spartan would be perfect for the Optic brand. Talent and Personality wise.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do you make a point to have as many people as you can not like you?

You can say your opinion without being a complete cunt ya know.

Some people just have those types of personalities. Maybe they grew up with friends that thought that stuff was funny. Usually they are just insecure. Feel bad for them.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I feel terrible, but I actually kinda agree with lgs cubanex. I wouldn't straight come out and say it, but the guy could pretty much have his pick of any team that needs 1 or the pool of free agents. I don't like it when people bait for encouragement.

That's not really true though.  He is rarely even being asked to run games.  Last night he ran with Liquid obviously but since post Worlds ALG disbanded he hasn't gotten much attention.

I'm not a fan of how Spartan posts like he does on Twitter, especially with the team and f/a situation. But its one thing to hold a judgement. Its another thing to bash somebody unnecessarily in a cruel manner.

@LGS, See how I just posted an opinion and didn't insult anybody? Its strange how that works.

Agreed completely, that was a very well written post sir.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel terrible, but I actually kinda agree with lgs cubanex. I wouldn't straight come out and say it, but the guy could pretty much have his pick of any team that needs 1 or the pool of free agents. I don't like it when people bait for encouragement.

He has made vlogs expressing that he does have depression at least. People are so quick to judge but there is more to it than that. @@Spartan can be the best player in the game but still want/need validation.

People have said his biggest weaknesses are his emotions which he wears on his sleeve. Id say with the info we have on him we can cut him some slack. It isn't as easy to control as we might all think.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Spartan was the best player on RNG at worlds IMO, I'm kinda confused on why they separated. Anyone know?

People keep suggesting who Optic should reach out to. In reality, they probably have to wait under the dust settles and see who is left.

What if I told you that you could react to something without insulting someone personally.

that unpossible, i honestly don't believe it 

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's not really true though.  He is rarely even being asked to run games.  Last night he ran with Liquid obviously but since post Worlds ALG disbanded he hasn't gotten much attention.

Pretty sure I read on here that he was sick for several days and unable to run with anybody. I doubt it's from a lack of attention. He's pretty clearly a high caliber player and I'm sure there's plenty of teams/players with interest, the opportunity just hasn't come around yet.

Spartan was the best player on RNG at worlds IMO, I'm kinda confused on why they separated. Anyone know?

Stellur for sure wanted off and @@Spartan and Ninja would had different views on what needed to happen which led to in game arguing.

Spartan seriously should run with Optic tonight or soon. I remember when he initially scrimmed with Optic when they had Assault and they were doing pretty nice. Who knows what the same team with Naded in place of Assault could be capable of. Both Naded and Spartan being aggressive and doing the dirty work could free up Maniac and Flamesword to... be like sorta useful and stuff.

On another note, Optic should totally jump at the chance to try out Kampy. It's a gamble that might pay off. He's the most talented player that would actually be willing to join Optic right now.

If it works out and Kampy ends up being a really good 4v4 player, then it would be a huge boost for Optic.

Idk, it just seems like there's a massive opportunity right in front of them and they should seize it while they still can.

It's not even like Kampy would need to be insanely good at objective on Optic. They have Naded who is super objective oriented and Flamesword who is similar. Optic literally just needs a really good slayer with immense talent. That's what they've been lacking and a player like Spartan or Kampy could easily fill that role.

• Upvote (+1) 4

OpTic should pick up Legit. Half of Naded's finals appearances have been alongside Legit. :)

You should post this on the OpTic sub-Reddit to see how many people actually argue for this to happen.

Do you make a point to have as many people as you can not like you?

You can say your opinion without being a complete cunt ya know.

I don't see the same argument when we collectively trash on 343.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Maniac made it sound like no one was reaching out to them to team, Spartan should go there. I think Optic would benefit from someone who doesnt need their hand held like Flame and Maniac, that way you have Naded and Spartan on a similar clued in level, and only two members who need to be brought up to speed. 

If spartan is considering coaching for real then i doubt he thinks Optic is a real choice. Maybe hes too good to start over at Optic? Maybe hes got something going on that only the pros know about and thats why no one wants to team?

You should post this on the OpTic sub-Reddit to see how many people actually argue for this to happen.

To add some more serious stats for comparison... in Naded's career, average placings with the following teammates:

Legit: 6.29(th)

Mikwen: 6.75(th)

Goofy: 5.8(th)

Str8 Sick: 6.5(th)

Ryanoob: 3.4(th)

Shockwave: 3.6(th)

Walshy: 6.86(th)

eL ToWn: 2.67(th)

Cratos: 2.67(th)

Suspector: 2.67(th)

The only other trio he's had equal success to Allegiance in his entire history has been 09 Carbon with Defy, Shockwave, and Walshy. (Both sets had 2nd, 3rd, 3rd place finishes)

• Upvote (+1) 8