CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Pro League Intel?!?!?! Or does nV have a Smite team?

nv has a smite team 

alg doesn't have a halo team at all anymore, eltown went to nv

edit: aaaaannnddddd 3 people answered him already lmao, <3 beyond 

I actually think if Stellur is interested, there's no one better that Optic could grab. If he's not, go for Jimbo. 

Stellur is absolutely filthy don't get me wrong, but sometimes I think that Optic would do better to team with someone more communicative (since I think that plays more to FS and Naded's strengths).

Or maybe I'm just talking out of my ass, It's one of the two. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really like eL Town to nV. He's a great player and hopefully he can really help that team succeed. 

Spartan is way too good to be in a coach/analyst position.  I really hope he finds a good team.  Don't know what his options are but it seems like Liquid would be smart to try and pick him up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Too bad Hecz, OpTic owner, knows nothing about the Halo scene, imo he should jump at the chance to get Spartan. Great player and streamer.

Unfortunately Hecz is in Australia right now with the COD guys.

Too bad Hecz, OpTic owner, knows nothing about the Halo scene, imo he should jump at the chance to get Spartan. Great player and streamer.

To be honest, I think he mostly just leaves it in the hands of FS/Maniac, doesn't seem like he is too involved regarding team change.

Maniac made it sound like no one was reaching out to them to team, Spartan should go there. I think Optic would benefit from someone who doesnt need their hand held like Flame and Maniac, that way you have Naded and Spartan on a similar clued in level, and only two members who need to be brought up to speed. 

Going full low quality and tasteless I see.

Is like those pretty girls on social media saying "omg im so ugly so fat"
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 37