CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm watching both Maniac and Mikwen and I think the biggest difference btween the two teams is that after the lag out OpTic is joking about Maniac using an AR and nV is actually talking about their game on Truth and their start on Rig and what they can do better.

I take full responsibility for that.

"Maniac has the worst AR aim I have ever seen."

- me in chat

Naded then read that comment out loud haha

• Upvote (+1) 9

People think Lethul is a troll/idiot but I think he's one of the smartest players in the game right now

I wish he'd do more content on Youtube, his analysis, while funny as shit, is brilliant. 

Dudes Halo IQ is 100x higher than his real IQ will ever be  :lxthul:

Oh man, youtube videos of @@LethuL shitting on people's gameplay to give them advice would be amazing. It was definitely one of the best I've seen. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

on a positive note, ola is most definitely still a wizard. 

I've been watching Mikwen get ola killed so many times lmao. Not on purpose of course but he always seems to be body blocking or team nading ola tonight lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG SCRIMS INCOMING.

Nobody bother me until the scrims are done.  My body is ready for this.

Quinn said on twitter that the only HCS gametype that was changed was The Rig. So maybe they didn't mean to do that?

How do you get your killfeed to be green?

A big issue on rig is the barrel spawn, whitch is right next to the hill..

Spawns broken.  CTF on Coli and APG types in Lethul's chat...  "YO.  WE ARE IN YOUR BASE."  

• Upvote (+1) 3

on a positive note, ola is most definitely still a wizard. 

YES!! Glad Ola is still himself. 

A big issue on rig is the barrel spawn, whitch is right next to the hill..

as opposed to br base spawn or carbine spawn?

sorry in advance for more Maniac hate buuut....

he looks like a gold ranked 12 year old playing with 22% accuracy on 10 sensitivity aka it's so bad I can't watch

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

he looks like a gold ranked 12 year old playing with 22% accuracy on 10 sensitivity aka it's so bad I can't watch

• Downvote (-1) 9

Wonder why Naded isn't streaming this. Maybe he has gotten used to not streaming every night?

• Downvote (-1) 15

Don't want to pile on, but watching Maniac use Thrust versus someone like Naded or Suspector is like night and day.

Why does 343 have to ruin everything they touch

I agree that 343 has messed some things up, all developers will. But how is what they are doing now messing anything up? They are putting an effort to make changes for the better and using pro/community feedback. I'm extremely grateful for efforts like this.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sorry idk what just happened mobile version just fucking broke or something and I can't delete posts 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I agree that 343 has messed some things up, all developers will. But how is what they are doing now messing anything up? They are putting an effort to make changes for the better and using pro/community feedback. I'm extremely grateful for efforts like this.

According to the pros, most of what was done was not feedback from the pros, infact many are upset..