CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Cratos, Lifestyle, Ryanoob, Shooter.

Been running games all night.

Lifestyle also said he had a squad in Ninja's chat earlier.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not enough Intel today, if I don't get some tomorrow I might not make it to Monday.

Tsquared is teaming with Walshy, as Walshy belives he can come back if he teams with "Daddy T, the best player in the game".

Welp i hate them because they were publicly saying they were going to murder me with their uncles ak-47 if i showed up to the event

If it was public then why is this the first time we're hearing of it?

Everyone knows only a team with 2gre on it can beat CLG. :simms:

2gre has never lost to CLG at an event :kappa:

The only OpTic team that is at the top is the CoD team.

He said they "should" be on top, not that they "are" on top. Meaning that the OpTiC name is too big to not be placing in the top 8.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can anyone explain why Tsquared is in prison according to twitch chats?

because its Twitch Chat, its bollocks.

because its Twitch Chat, its bollocks.

Where the meme come from though? Did someone just make it up one day and people went along with it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where the meme come from though? Did someone just make it up one day and people went along with it?

Exactly what I was wondering.

I remember during one of T2's streams he said who started it. It was one of the pros. Can't remember who, but it was someone unexpected like Heinz or lunch or something.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I don't really disagree with what you're saying -- though I didn't personally see Flame "consistently put up numbers" -- I did see him perform well repeatedly in Coliseum TS when watching OpTic online, but that also happened to be one of the gametypes they won regularly, whereas others were less of a good outlook versus better opponents.

Flamesword definitely is capable of staying within the top 8 as a player.  The question to me is more, how is he more likely to make a push for Top 4: With a controller in his hands, or with 4 monitors before his eyes?

Does top 4 mean anything if he isn't the one playing to someone like him though? I feel like for a lot of teams the coach isn't really all that big of a deal as long as they time things. Not sure they're really paid much either.

Does top 4 mean anything if he isn't the one playing to someone like him though? I feel like for a lot of teams the coach isn't really all that big of a deal as long as they time things. Not sure they're really paid much either.

I can't remember the exact quote but he said on the OpTic Podcast (the only episode he's been on so far) that he has been considering coaching in the future. 

Flame seems like a good player but it goes without saying that it would help Halo out a decent amount if OpTic  were a consistently placing well. Something about the Flamiac duo isn't bringing the placings to the green wall. Maybe Ace & aPG could change that, although aPG has been talking about OpTic Naded so who knows.

please replace Empire with this.

Whats wrong with the colors? Looks like an indoor Burger King playground.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't really disagree with what you're saying -- though I didn't personally see Flame "consistently put up numbers" -- I did see him perform well repeatedly in Coliseum TS when watching OpTic online, but that also happened to be one of the gametypes they won regularly, whereas others were less of a good outlook versus better opponents.

Flamesword definitely is capable of staying within the top 8 as a player.  The question to me is more, how is he more likely to make a push for Top 4: With a controller in his hands, or with 4 monitors before his eyes?

havent shivered with this much cringe in a while, well done sir.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Havent been able to see much scrims lately. Have the new EG squad scrimmed yet and if so, how did they fair?

Havent been able to see much scrims lately. Have the new EG squad scrimmed yet and if so, how did they fair?

They haven't screamed yet, they'll start screaming either tonight or tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can anyone explain why Tsquared is in prison according to twitch chats?

He was on a night out and got in a bit of an argument with a halo fan, he started shouting about how he earns more then the kids dad and then they got into a fist fight.

T2 was arrested and the #FreeT2 hashtag was born

This may be lie and in fact Heinz started it for the lols one night

• Upvote (+1) 4

They haven't screamed yet, they'll start screaming either tonight or tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure they've been screaming since their bracket match with CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 3