CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think the pros need to do another poll. Only way to see changes around these parts.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Seriously I am over all of the halo pros being incredibly unprofessional trying to be funny and troll on twitter. This is the same shit that drove halo reach into the ground was every single halo pros opinions were negative and made everyone else hate the game as well.

The update for custom games was an accident and everyone tweeted stupid shit immediately before finding out it was not on purpose.

I am tilted

True, but what really sucks for us AM peeps is that arena was a go to for people who dont have scrims everynight. Customs are not what they use to be, so it ls even harder now to play gametypes.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Seriously I am over all of the halo pros being incredibly unprofessional trying to be funny and troll on twitter. This is the same shit that drove halo reach into the ground was every single halo pros opinions were negative and made everyone else hate the game as well. 

The update for custom games was an accident and everyone tweeted stupid shit immediately before finding out it was not on purpose. 

I am tilted

love you ninj, but reach being a shit game is what drove it into the ground.

and after MCC, 343 has lost any "benefit of the doubt" one would normally extend after making a mistake. it's not the mistakes themselves, but this recurring trend of making mistakes without learning from them that pisses people off.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It does not give the pros the write to overreact and tweet dumb shit when we don't know the full story.

Free Speech gives everyone that "right". Just sayin. #Constitution

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 11

It does not give the pros the write to overreact and tweet dumb shit when we don't know the full story. Players AND followers look up to pros, they follow what pros do, if every SINGLE pro said they enjoyed torque and talked about what could make it better for competitive (all pros) people would like it as well I PROMISE you. 

just an example ^ but we do influence people and need to be more professional. 

So if every pro said Overgrowth was a great map, people would be on board? I'd genuinely love to see if this is true.

I am tilted

"Accidents" like this shouldn't be happening. And the fact that they even think some of these goofy changes are worthy of testing is troubling. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now but you can't blame people for getting upset. Reach and MCC scarred people for life. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just when I said " Man... The Division really fucked up with this patch, I might go back to Halo 5 "  343 does this to me... 

Y u do tis to me 343, why ?

Free Speech gives everyone that "right". Just sayin. #Constitution

You're on the internet. You have no rights.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

if every SINGLE pro said they enjoyed torque and talked about what could make it better for competitive (all pros) people would like it as well I PROMISE you. 

Nice sweeping generalization.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So if every pro said Overgrowth was a great map, people would be on board? I'd genuinely love to see if this is true.

Everyone?

Nah.

But for some reason, people hold pros opinions in high regard, even if they are terrible opinions. Not naming names but we've all seen the dumb stuff some players have said over the years.

• Upvote (+1) 4

:bman:

That is a fair criticism. It is far from the bullshit that people have thrown at 343 for some of their maps.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

343 don't need coddling. They need to be told they fucked up, and reverse everything they did. Not a single change is good/executed well.

• Downvote (-1) 9

:bman:

I used the Torque reference as an example that pros opinions and what they tweet matter. Torques lighting and off the launch was a horrible map and this tweet was golden. Does not change the fact that we cannot just tweet things so quickly. 

• Upvote (+1) 13
  • Downvote (-1) 8

I'm sorry but the pro's opinions do not influence anyones experience of the game. If that were true H4 would have been the most well recieved in the community. I get what you're trying to say, but don't act like HR (before NBNS) H4, MCC weren't a shitshow. Most people can make up their own mind, and if something clearly sucks then it doesn't matter if all the pro's pretend it doesn't.

You're on the internet. You have no rights.  :kappa:

Have you seen twitch chat or youtube comments?  :kappa:

I see we have some people that don't like the constitution, very sad.

but we do influence people and need to be more professional.

I'd say 343 themselves influence people more than anything, even pros.

I just find it hard to tell people to act professional towards a company that acted the most unprofessional I've ever seen a company act with MCC. Lies upon lies that they still refuse to even acknowledge even though they made a self reported 400 million dollars off Halo 5. I know it's dead to a lot of you guys, but it hard to act professional towards a company that lies to you just to get more money from you while making 400 million dollars off Halo 5 but still refusing to spend the extra money to fix a game thats still broken from almost 2 years ago.

MCC and Halo 4 play a big part on how people act towards 343 and not everyone forgot as soon as Halo 5 came out.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I used the Torque reference as an example that pros opinions and what they tweet matter. Torques lighting and off the launch was a horrible map and this tweet was golden. Does not change the fact that we cannot just tweet things so quickly. 

I agree the tweet was hilarious but it wasn't very "professional", not like it actually matters though. Just poking fun  :lxthul: