CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lethul is legit forging the old maps so they'll be able to scrim. This is really sad on 343's part.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who's fake tag does this belong to?

Optic Yitties? Played him, he had like 36 kills while second most kills in the game was like 19

I was Hawkguy on your team. My guess was frosty

• Upvote (+1) 1

All these random changes, and radar is still on. Some are good, and then some are like wtf.

Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

My favorite quote from that Naded video "I don't want to be on the team that breaks up after 3 scrims because someone is emo." - Literally every single team other than about 3.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Ninja played Rig SH a few minutes ago and the basement stronghold was moved. According to Quinn that is the only change to HCS gametypes. If these changes arent on the HCS gamettypes why do we care?

Because there is no HCS playlist and we're all stuck playing Team Arena....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn how the fuck are we going to get these gametypes for scrims. Hopefully someone has them saved

Not trying to stir the pot but Ninja said that in the call he had yesterday with 343i employees Quinn, Bravo and Tashi all said that they didn't even know about these changes.  Regardless of whether that's true or not (lol)... there's no good outcome.  This is pretty sad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is bad.

All bad.

Empire SH, the SH is probably 10x worse THAT FAR outside than the pit. Just put it in turbine?

omg. 

343, pls.

This is bad.

All bad.

Empire SH, the SH is probably 10x worse THAT FAR outside than the pit. Just put it in turbine?

omg. 

343, pls.

That was really annoying. When they said it was going to be outside, I imagined it being in Turbine, not all the fucking way at caster spawn