CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What's this obsession with Flamesword coaching? See it a ton over on /r/opticgaming but it seems to be bleeding onto beyond now too. 

Because OpTic should be at the top and they barely made regionals? 

Because OpTic should be at the top and they barely made regionals? 

The only OpTic team that is at the top is the CoD team. 

Does a team that can beat CLG exist? I think so. Here is my best bet.

Roy Snipedown, Ace, Naded?

i say naded because i feel he is an upgrade from Lunch and Ace because he is consistent, but tbh im over "emotional" players who are only good when they are pumped up.

Roy Snipedown Apg,Ace

this would be a team that could beat clg maybe because APG would try his ass off to beat Lxthul,

I dont know if a team consisting of anyone other than roy and snipedown could do it. Also not sure how the roybox combo could ever split up.

Honestly haven't seen Ace or APG do much in Halo 5. Not saying they're washed or bad or anything, just haven't been on my radar.

Obligatory edit: Hi aPG :-)

• Upvote (+1) 2

i feel like if you are going to comment on something maybe just like be respectful? idk. that could be cool. @TRAAAP 

i love discussions and solid arguments i gave reasons for my answers and you came in blasting me without any suggestion of your own. i would love to hear your best team that is not CLG if you have one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If CLG ever gets taken down I still think EG is going to be the team to do it. I think a spartan pickup over suspector would have been nice for them though

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think a spartan pickup over suspector would have been nice for them though

Suspector is better than Spartan.  He's also got a much better mental game.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Honestly haven't seen Ace or APG do much in Halo 5. Not saying they're washed or bad or anything, just haven't been on my radar.

Watch Ace if you get the chance. I think he had a sick tourney at both worlds and regionals.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If CLG ever gets taken down I still think EG is going to be the team to do it. I think a spartan pickup over suspector would have been nice for them though

Why do you think Spartan is better than Suspector? Spartan plays very similar to Commonly, I don't see how they would have performed any better with Sparty than Hamy.

Why do you think Spartan is better than Suspector? Spartan plays very similar to Commonly, I don't see how they would have performed any better with Sparty than Hamy.

spartan is too emotional. If you could get spartan at his peak every time he would be crazy good. but his highs are high and lows are still high but not as high as his highs lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Welp i hate them because they were publicly saying they were going to murder me with their uncles ak-47 if i showed up to the event, and also said alot worse stuff than cratos did about my father with cancer...

.... What the Hell?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Welp i hate them because they were publicly saying they were going to murder me with their uncles ak-47 if i showed up to the event, and also said alot worse stuff than cratos did about my father with cancer...

I get your hate of then but I don't get other people bringing them up. They are not relevant. Why are we talking about them?

I feel like the sud hate is getting out of hand. Yeah they were shit heads when they were younger but when I speak to them personally they seem chill. Maybe that's just me idk. I feel like hating on them could really could be fucking with their heads at this point, nobody needs to be hated this much, they just want to play Halo

Idk man that was pretty fucking hilarious.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Watch Ace if you get the chance. I think he had a sick tourney at both worlds and regionals.

I saw him make a few plays at regionals which was good to see.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like the sud hate is getting out of hand. Yeah they were shit heads when they were younger but when I speak to them personally they seem chill. Maybe that's just me idk. I feel like hating on them could really could be fucking with their heads at this point, nobody needs to be hated this much, they just want to play Halo

I agree with what you're saying, but to be fair, JesseUnleashed was trolling xD

• Upvote (+1) 7

I agree with what you're saying, but to be fair, JesseUnleashed was trolling

how would you feel if you were trolled

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

"OpTic is way behind everyone else like usual!"

*basically no confirmed teams other than CLG*

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah idk why, I've trying to tell the people over there that he's not as bad as everyone makes him out to be. When he actually plays he's not bad.

don't bother with the reddit, most of them barely know anything about Halo, at this point it's just a massive circle-jerk