CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Naded - "I'm gunna come out with a video explaining all the allegiance stuff and joining OpTic"

• Upvote (+1) 4

Naded- "If UnLegit, APG, or Spartan wanna run they should hit me up." The ball is in your court gentlemen.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Come at me Kampy fanboys. I can take it like a man. 

6hjo05.gif

Tbf I think Kampy is better than you're giving him credit, but I agree, he has no business being on Optic at this point in time.

Happy for Naded, I hope he turns Optic around, or rather Maniacs attitude. Watching the guys latest video - 'No one was reaching out to us, Flame and I were just matchmaking, so I went to California instead.' Because that will show people how serious you are..

Hopefully Naded shows them what the true meaning of grind is.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just wanted to shoutout halo5arena.com and @@charas again.

Hes updated the scrim results section to include team logos which is a really nice touch.

• Upvote (+1) 6

it's old but his logo is really nice

optic needs to make a play for hysteria or heinz

• Upvote (+1) 1

Grinding/practicing isn't the end all be all to everything. Theres a certain level where practice/grinding does very little to improve your game. I think the Optic guys could grind a little more and see some improvement, but I don't think it's going to make a huge difference.

Practice is great and a lot of people see great results from practicing more, but I don't think it makes a huge difference for people that are already pro. You either have it or you don't.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Grinding/practicing isn't the end all be all to everything. Theres a certain level where practice/grinding does very little to improve your game. I think the Optic guys could grind a little more and see some improvement, but I don't think it's going to make a huge difference.

Practice is great and a lot of people see great results from practicing more, but I don't think it makes a huge difference for people that are already pro. You either have it or you don't.

This is a very mechanically-intensive Halo game...  Muscle memory is important.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Practice is huge...always. The important thing is to have quality practice. You cant just play MM 12 hours a day and say "weve been grinding all day". I feel thats what Optic did before Regionals. Definitely need to take some time to warm up every day in MM. They just need to scrim quality teams as much as possible and then go from there. Having said that its good to take a break as well.

Naded is supposed to get a bunch of optic viewers not steal all of mine

Dr.-Who.gif

Once more and more OpTic fans start watching Naded and Halo in general, it will benefit good players and entertainers like yourself.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would be cool if we had details on the pro/challlenger league. Also, i dislike that there's a delay when i jump and melee. Would be cool if i could have a melee button separate of ground pound. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

tumblr_mfuusoS8hi1rf38dio1_500.gif

Sure you can overface yourself / your team in a single session but there are literally no downsides to proper practice as a general rule. It's hard to notice because comp Halo has a hard reset with team changes after every major event (shouts out to fickle pros) but in each game everyone is constantly getting better. Individual players in all esports practice the basics daily to keep their current skills sharp and develop lesser parts of their game. Teams practice to be a part of / keep up to date with the meta, learn the tendencies of the opposition and improve cohesion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This game requires way too much execution to not be practicing it at least somewhat regularly imo. Well at least if you're not used to high execution games. Which most Halo, CoD, etc players aren't used to

• Upvote (+1) 7

Interesting that Naded reached out to Optic as opposed to Optic reaching out to him.

"Its not that people didnt want to run with us but, it was like everyone was running games with eachother and me and Flame were kinda of, just, there, playing match making." :bman:

Excited to see how Optic will do, Naded knows Halo 5 as good as anyone in the scene, he will bring the strats to the table for Maniac and Flame, something I think they were lacking. 

Funny what happened with Allegiance though, the owner promised Naded to build the team/brand around him, then went back and wanted to build it around El town, only for him to leave.....

Also, Flames vid for anyone who missed it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would be cool if we had details on the pro/challlenger league. Also, i dislike that there's a delay when i jump and melee. Would be cool if i could have a melee button separate of ground pound.

That has gotten me killed so many times and one of my old halo buddies completely avoids halo 5 now because of this.

It's interesting to see that Naded reached out to Optic, but it does raise a question for me. Maniac said that no one else reached out to them, but are him and Flame incapable of asking people to run games? I hope Naded takes a part of that on and ask a few people to scrim with them.  

Roy was trying real hard not to say he doesnt think 2gre can win an event in h5. Said joining optic would be real good for him, and his brand especially at this stage in his career

This makes me sad to hear. Especially because from what I've seen of his gameplay, Ogre2 is pretty decent at halo 5. If he could speed it up a little he would play a lot better though.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Roy was trying real hard not to say he doesnt think 2gre can win an event in h5. Said joining optic would be real good for him, and his brand especially at this stage in his career

kqxXPoO.gif

tumblr_mcflohPSYH1qhqqnho10_500.gif Justin you're breaking my Heart kid :( I still believe in Ogre 2, even with the youths on here doubting.

I wonder who will leave Optic this year because they don't grind.

Honestly can't believe Hecz didn't completely take control after the trainwreck that happened this past season / worlds.

I'm surprised no one was forcibly removed... Everyone who left left on their own accord.

I wonder who will leave Optic this year because they don't grind.

Honestly can't believe Hecz didn't completely take control after the trainwreck that happened this past season / worlds.

Just baffled that in the midst of needing 2 more on the Halo team, Maniac thinks it's smart to go to California.

Both him and FS have admitted that their approach in Season 1 was a failure....and they are almost letting it happen again.

But adding Naded should draw in another skilled player, but lets just hope they start a serious grind.