CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wish they gave us the other pistol models (maybe exclude CE) purely cosmetic off course

did we have riptide and overgrowth last season?

They were in the playlist and were overwhelmingly disliked. Maybe some people gave feedback about how to make the maps better but I would bet the majority of "data and feedback" was to keep those maps out

• Downvote (-1) 1

you can attack side bases from 3 ways so you have options then getting bottom mid takes numbers and positioning so many ways to get to it but you need to be pretty close to be able to fight the people in if. So many different angles and if you don't have a teammate with you on that map and you die your team is at a big disadvantage because of where the middle hill is. It also gives you a fast way to rotate from side base to side base if you can beat the other team to the spawn of chokehold.

I hate to be that guy, but it is so hard to understand what you are writing. You should use some punctuation man.
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

They were in the playlist and were overwhelmingly disliked. Maybe some people gave feedback about how to make the maps better but I would bet the majority of "data and feedback" was to keep those maps out

didn't like overgrowth or riptide last season they changed some things I see overgrowth hill as competitive now. And riptide still doesn't work. You try to fix things some things work some don't that's the point of a test
  • Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So it doesn't seem like they did that in response to "data and feedback" as you implied. It seems instead like they're throwing a bunch of shit at the wall to see what will stick.

I thought the data and feedback would be something like the hill is a cluster, why is that? Is it open and can be seen from many angles? Is that an issue? Yeah? Well if we put it by Van a lot of those issues might be alleviated because Red BR and Blue Light Window can see the hill easy. Meanwhile they can push only from driveway and camo door. Which can be seen from the previously mentioned power positions. So maybe, because as data suggests, that with the hill not being in such an open area it might require players to get control first before they run to Pit

Idk makes sense to me, at least the Overgrowth change. Not that i like the map or not. But i do agree it seems random on some changes like Sword in Coli

I hate to be that guy, but it is so hard to understand what you are writing. You should use some punctuation man.

I don't need to learn to write to make 200k a year I play video games for a living if you didn't know I use my thumbs and control a big guy in my tv screen
  • Upvote (+1) 20
  • Downvote (-1) 29

didn't like overgrowth or riptide last season they changed some things I see overgrowth hill as competitive now. And riptide still doesn't work. You try to fix things some things work some don't that's the point of a test

We all know what the point of a test is. We're just amazed that these are the things they want to test rather than the big things wrong with the game. I'm not even talking about radar here. Why don't we have a test with the current gamettpes without automatics, for example?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've had a couple of fairly decent matches on Riptide actually

I don't think riptide is terrible

Riptide is honestly not that bad of a map.

I'm actually curious now what riptide would play like with teleporters

I don't think riptide ts is bad.

spongebob-funny-pictures.jpg

This reminds me of when halo 4 cane out and people were so desperate for it to be good they lied to themselves.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I don't need to learn to write to make 200k a year I play video games for a living if you didn't know I use my thumbs and controls a big guy in my tv screen

What

Btw I was just asking if you could use more punctuation so I could understand your points. This is an online forum where there only form of communication is written language. You don't need to get defensive. I wanted to knelt what you meant. But please keep throwing your salary at me for some reason.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We all know what the point of a test is. We're just amazed that these are the things they want to test rather than the big things wrong with the game. I'm not even talking about radar here. Why don't we have a test with the current gamettpes without automatics, for example?

yeah take out the one thing they spent the most time on balancing the other weapons because we want br only and get rid of the other 15 guns that make the game fun
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Give us what we want or we won't accept your money...

Or, give us what we want or we won't help you make any more money.

I'm not sure what your point is though. That's literally what happens in a strike.

yeah take out the one thing they spent the most time on balancing the other weapons because we want br only and get rid of the other 15 guns that make the game fun

Yea we want BR's only. That's the goal. That's all we ever push for. Not pistol starts with limited rifles that overpower it. Not less autos that kill faster. Just BR's. That's the dream.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Riptide is ass, but if people like it, who cares? 

It's their opinion. Not like it'll ever be added to the HCS, probably just MMing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't need to learn to write to make 200k a year I play video games for a living if you didn't know I use my thumbs and control a big guy in my tv screen

Well that was pretty unwarranted, Remember your roots

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Riptide is ass, but if people like it, who cares? 

It's their opinion. Not like it'll ever be added to the HCS, probably just MMing. 

tumblr_lr9ya8xeve1qcv2hso1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

I ran out of negs. Please stop defending riptide. Christ.

Did you really just go through and neg everyone who said they like Riptide? Like really, what does that achieve? Not that I particularly care about rep, just want to know why you'd waste your time doing that...

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know you don't have to write but you should know how to read carefully. I never said I wanted br only.

Edited because I was being too mean

Unpopular opinion, i like the fact that people are forced to test maps. Seemed like in every other Halo, i remember it being such a bitch for devs to get a number of good players to even play the test settings, besides the pros who were kinda forced into it.

Liking Mikwens squad, serious potential.

Havent watched much of Cody and Devons new team, but good luck to them.

Lethul is still a catfish

Add a playlist for a week. Double XP and double RP if you play it. Problem solved. They don't need to ruin all of TA
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1