CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

come on  :holmes: give us something soon :( and not "343 Soon" actually soon.

Or you know, it would be the least populated playlist in Halo 5 and when you bring ranks into the mix, it'd be terrible.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I like the Pit, but I feel like it has been played out. I like when we have new maps that players have to learn and master. 

Same. Can't wait until that happens.

so i reference Puckett's call every time i eat some good food.  

the call im talking about is during the Denial-Liquid series where Huke is sniping to end the game..he says in his epic voice 'its delicious baby' .

i now can't stop saying this phrase.

here's a link for those that don't know when im talking about https://youtu.be/TqQOcV4uLtw?t=6

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think making an "HCS" playlist would be bad. The name itself would scream "Tryhard" to a lot of players. We need to get everything that is not in rotation removed from Team Arena and place new maps into a social list. 

If 343 wants to add new maps to Comp play they need to make it officially part of the rotation and add them in. And not all at once.

• Upvote (+1) 9

if Naded is on optic he has given up on placing first. which i can honestly understand. He has a new GF and a son he wants to give the world to. Optic will open lots of doors, and create a stable future for Naded and family.

naded himself said he wasnt getting offers from top players

flame and maniac played well at regionals.

• Upvote (+1) 1

if Naded is on optic he has given up on placing first. which i can honestly understand. He has a new GF and a son he wants to give the world to. Optic will open lots of doors, and create a stable future for Naded and family.

NADED plays the game to win. He took allegiance really deep in multiple tourneys. If he can build the team he can do damage. apg ace Naded maniac flame coach

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

There's only two Optic teams I'd be satisfied with because I want to see both an increased daily/nightly scrim grind from Optic and better placings into top 8, which would be great for the scene:

Maniac, flame, Naded, apg

Maniac, flame, Naded, jimbo

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just to defend my point earlier

Optic maniac did more for clg with his optic vlog then any clg video

He humanize them, made lethal look like a normal cool dude

And clg video is like "I'm lethal, I'm snakebite, I'm Royal, I'm frosty" here's a highlight of golden boy. End of video. That's boring content and useless to anyone in the community.

Optic knows how to produce content.

You are consistently an idiot.

1. Maniac can 'humanize' Lethul more than CLG can because he's Lethul's friend. You are confounding what Maniac (the player, the friend) is doing with what CLG or Optic (the orgs) would be able to do. Do you think that Hecz (for example) could 'humanize' Lethul or maybe it would just be awkward because they don't have that kind of relationship?

2. It's the team's victory lap. Making content is work. CLG could get Keitaro to follow the team around as they go do their activities and awkward everything up OR CLG could just be accommodating and let the team bask in the afterglow. Do you think it'd be the same experience as a Maniac vlog if CLG gets a video producer that the team doesn't know at all personally and just has him follow them around?

Lethal is by far the most important and influential gamer halo has seen in decades

k

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You are consistently an idiot.

1. Maniac can 'humanize' Lethul more than CLG can because he's Lethul's friend. You are confounding what Maniac (the player, the friend) is doing with what CLG or Optic (the orgs) would be able to do. Do you think that Hecz (for example) could 'humanize' Lethul or maybe it would just be awkward because they don't have that kind of relationship?

2. It's the team's victory lap. Making content is work. CLG could get Keitaro to follow the team around as they go do their activities and awkward everything up OR CLG could just be accommodating and let the team bask in the afterglow. Do you think it'd be the same experience as a Maniac vlog if CLG gets a video producer that the team doesn't know at all personally and just has him follow them around?

k

Not going to engage in a debate with a name caller. Just not even worth my time. I'll debate with respectful people all day. I can back up anything I say but on this iPad it's hard.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 6

APG says he is promising he's not lying about naded to optic. Who knows though. Would be pretty awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 2

APG says he is promising he's not lying about naded to optic. Who knows though. Would be pretty awesome.

he also said someone was on the right track when they said ace, apg, commonly, penguin

we'll see

• Upvote (+1) 1

new vlog 

From the preview photo I thought for a second it was APG trying to fight with his shirt off

• Upvote (+1) 1

he also said someone was on the right track when they said ace, apg, commonly, penguin

we'll see

True, I expect a lot of information to come out next week. But naded is streaming tonight!

I think its time to start farming now that spring has officially arrived :)

Maybe you can grow something green this time  :kappa:

Quinn just destroyed Ninja....

@@Deez come over here and have some laughs. We're great guys... really...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Optic picking up Naded would be a good move, besides Ninja and maybe Ogre, he's one of the most popular players in the scene. Getting him onto their team also shows quite the ambition. As for someone earlier who said that he's given up with getting first hence why he went to Optic (page or two back), I wouldn't think so. If they honestly wanted to compete they could probably get the best team of four possible and work with that. They're a serious organisation and enjoy being a top team. Second isnt safe with their team (Clayster in 2014 after being dropped despite constant placings)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone fill me in on what happened in 2v2 tourney? Last I saw was the end of game 3 and I stepped away for a couple mins and then the Team Beyond channel was offline.

From the preview photo I thought for a second it was APG trying to fight with his shirt off

I thought it was established that APG was whiter than tissue paper. You know he won't get into fights like these. 

Kappa. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1