CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Trying to figure out why nV losing triggered LethuL so much...

I apologize, I post on here a lot regardless but when the new super team on the block loses their first tourney together and it turns into who can come up with the best random excuse starts it's annoying. It's just a team beyond tourney, take the loss and move on. The fans don't need to stack every single thing up to protect their god status... the league hasn't even started yet. 

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Trying to figure out why nV losing triggered LethuL so much...

Because a lot of people think nV can challenge CLG, so for him it's a personal victory anytime something goes against nV.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I apologize, I post on here a lot regardless but when the new super team on the block loses their first tourney together and it turns into who can come up with the best random excuse starts it's annoying. It's just a team beyond tourney, take the loss and move on. The fans don't need to stack every single thing up to protect their god status... the league hasn't even started yet.

Relax man nobody actually thinks you guys aren't the best team
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Relax man nobody actually thinks you guys aren't the best team

What about if there was no radar?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yea idk about all of this. Sitting in a skype call with a group of people who are your friends is pretty common right? Also claiming we "talk shit about everyone" would mean you know what we talk about on a daily basis which obviously isn't possible. Halo is talked about maybe 20% of the time. I'm not sure why this whole thing was even brought up to be honest. Have a good night dudes.

I'm talking to TJ about it, I worded it poorly.

There is a version of those skype calls that gets reallllly toxic, I've been involved in them AND participated. I just think that it's lame that's all :)

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yea idk about all of this. Sitting in a skype call with a group of people who are your friends is pretty common right? Also claiming we "talk shit about everyone" would mean you know what we talk about on a daily basis which obviously isn't possible. Halo is talked about maybe 20% of the time. I'm not sure why this whole thing was even brought up to be honest. Have a good night dudes. 

Night dad.  :bman: /

• Upvote (+1) 5

Sorry none of you are cool enough to get added to the group so don't ask thanks. 

Inv plz

What about if there was no radar?

Then you could have actual pride in your accomplishments and not have to talk yourself up on the forums :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Sorry none of you are cool enough to get added to the group so don't ask thanks. 

but i was in a movie with jessica simpson

and i'm about to star in a new show on starz!

also, i write really good jokes. do you know any, by the way? asking for a friend. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

As much as I like TJ and PJ, it does come off as insecurity a bit

might want to tone it down a bit bros

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Vin plz

• Upvote (+1) 3

Trust me it's not insecurity, it's disagreeing with peoples thought process. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1