CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yea, I'm not sure why that is. Like everyone in the house stands their ground it seems. Whenever Maniac talks with him (Hecz) he seems to be a tad frightened? I mean, he isn't camera shy and he only see a few glimpses of it through Vision but this has been going on since forever. Not sure why that is.

Hecz seems like a nice and straight forward guy, so I don't think it's him. Just weird.

It's because Hecz is hiding him being pissed off behind the jokes, and if I were a betting man I would bet this whole "friendship before business" might be over very soon for OpTic Halo if they don't get their shit together. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

How is RyaNoob not on a team?

Have you seen him play?

Ryanoob is probably the worst "pro" player so is no surprise nobody wants him.

Maniac can give him a run for that title.

Ryanoob is a poor man's Commonly, they both have a good feel for the game and they both love making crouch plays, the only glaring difference is that one is more aggressive when his team needs him to be.

Ryanoob isn't a bad player, mainly in terms of scheme, it's just that he plays too slow.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Ryanoob was their best player at Burbank.

Sad to see he's being underrated so much

Better than the scuf house

Not even close. It has a pool once you walk in!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I started playing halo on the night of November 15th 2001. Billy Gates and I were close back then and we beat coop on legendary the first night. Ever since then I have been hooked. I even used to grind Marathon, so in a way, I was THE OG halo kid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The CS:GO Team gets a house?? WOW

Counter-Strike is one of the top 5 most played games in the world.  The game channel on Twitch for CS:GO usually has anywhere between 50k - 100k+ viewers on average (even more during tournaments).  Enormous worldwide presence as well.  

The prize pools for tournaments are insane also.

Throughout CS:GO's professional league (thus far) tournaments have paid $19,100,000 to 5,357 players through 1,700 events (worldwide)

Even regular Counter-Strike is still in the top 5 for tournament pay. $10,760,000 to 2,587 players through 570 tournaments (worldwide) 

It doesn't surprise me that the CS:GO team gets their own place.  That's gonna be a content powerhouse for millions of CS:GO fans to watch.

I won't even bring up DOTA 2 prize money because they just had a fucking $20,000,000 tournament which blows my mind.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Looks like Hecz patience might actually have limit when he was grilling Maniac at the end there came off to me as him saying you better perform or you're out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would bet this whole "friendship before business" might be over very soon for OpTic Halo if they don't get their shit together. 

Werent we all saying this when Optic almost didnt qualify for regionals?

Then again when they didnt make Worlds?

Then again when they almost didnt make Pro League?

I don't know, Hecz has said before he 'plays up' the bad guy role for the camera. I think as long as Optic stays in Pro League, they're probably safe.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have you seen him play?

Maniac can give him a run for that title.

Ryanoob is a poor man's Commonly, they both have a good feel for the game and they both love making crouch plays, the only glaring difference is that one is more aggressive when his team needs him to be.

Ryanoob isn't a bad player, mainly in terms of scheme, it's just that he plays too slow.

Maniac has been pretty nice on LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Formal isn't going back to halo. He probably will play it after bo3 is over but when Infinite Warfare comes out he'll most likely get back on the cod grind. As for OpTic Halo I can see where Maniac was coming from. All they ever did was argue, mainly Ace and Str8. No disrespect to Str8 but there's no way Ace was getting dropped. I think Hecz should give it this season. See how they perform with a different 4th and a healthier aPG. If they still finish last I would say Maniac retires anyways and you build a new team around Ace.

• Downvote (-1) 1

They should upload Vision to Netflix. This isn't their best video in terms of quality due to walking around the bomb ass CS:GO house, but their videos are usually pretty top notch. 

Also, Hecz is a renaissance man. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Werent we all saying this when Optic almost didnt qualify for regionals?

Then again when they didnt make Worlds?

Then again when they almost didnt make Pro League?

I don't know, Hecz has said before he 'plays up' the bad guy role for the camera. I think as long as Optic stays in Pro League, they're probably safe.

Agreed. Optic Halo has been at the point of Hecz needing to step in for quite a while now

• Upvote (+1) 3

we don't know the players contracts, but if the Sticker Money cut for the org is 50 or maybe even higher, optic has more than enough to rent a nice new house

CS:GO is the esport, where the most money is right now. especially since it's pretty much just Amerika and europe instead of Dota and LoL

Yeah man, Sal got carried to his 3rd place S1 finish by those two guys that didn't even qualify for Worlds.

He's really bad.

Sal is a great H5 player, so are those two guys that didn't even qualify for worlds

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah man, Sal got carried to his 3rd place S1 finish by those two guys that didn't even qualify for Worlds.

He's really bad.

You didn't know? He has the worst KD on the team, therefore he has to be the problem.  

• Upvote (+1) 3

RyaNoob isn't the worst pro, probably eL ToWn.

dafuq?

Maniac should have given Hecz the reason he gave the camera 1 on 1 for why they dropped Str8sick.  There was a lot of arguing that was getting in the way.  Str8 fueled a lot of it and we felt better moving forward with Ace and APG

Edit:  Whether that was true or not is up for debate.  Sounded like everybody was arguing to me but at least it was a reasoned answer

• Upvote (+1) 2

You didn't know? He has the worst KD on the team, therefore he has to be the problem.  

IKR!!??? K/d is the only thing that matters in this game don't you know???  /S

Anybody who says that Sal is the worst player has a serious anal-oral reversal problem

You are going to most likely have a lower KD when your attempting the majority of the OS, camo and power weapons  pickups, most aggressive on flag for the team and selfless on SH. btw, I know your being sarcastic :) just pointing out what he brought to NV didn't go unnoticed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Holy shit, that interaction between Maniac, Hecz and Formal. Holy holy holy.

Dont get your hopes up....

I kind of hope that OpTic gets this "magic" man as their fourth (if FormaL came back I'd be high key happy) and we see OpTic go to Finals LAN. It'd be good for the scene IMO. 

• Upvote (+1) 2