CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This Grifball map looks dope as fuck.

All the ones that got into that contest were sick, these guys aren't lying. Check out the Epidemic/Forgelab (cannot remember which) video with all the finalists! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

YOOOO Just got home from getting my new xbox (been gone for a month) someone fill me in on the HALO stream plzzz, any pro league stuff or team skins or anything noteworthy? 

also, bravo is always dressed so nice 10/10

Blue Steel skins literally the only good thing on stream so far.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Trust me when I tell you this:

The Pro players and competitive community will riot before any of those will be added to rotation

I talked Gh057Ayame into testing Storm Rifle secondaries for H4 settings, and into including the Concussion Rifle as an on-map power weapon.

I think some of the competitive community is a bit more malleable.

For instance, I actually like Overgrowth and Riptide Strongholds because if you play them fast and rotationally-based, they're bearable (not "mindblowingly good", but a 5 or 6/10).  I don't particularly care for either of them in Slayer.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

:apg:

It obvi includes the Beyond Community silly  :wub:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Has there been any word on Oddball being tested at all? Honestly think oddball could play very well if done correctly 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Has there been any word on Oddball being tested at all? Honestly think oddball could play very well if done correctly 

Nope.

I talked Gh057Ayame into testing Storm Rifle secondaries for H4 settings, and into including the Concussion Rifle as an on-map power weapon.

I think some of the competitive community is a bit more malleable.

For instance, I actually like Overgrowth and Riptide Strongholds because if you play them fast and rotationally-based, they're bearable (not "mindblowingly good", but a 5 or 6/10). I don't particularly care for either of them in Slayer.

A lot of the new Riptide variants had changes to Strongholds.

Quinn wants SAW in HCS

What a massive hyperbole

I was actually about to ask the same thing. I really hope it is being tested. I'm curious to hear from those that have playtested it in customs and to hear what they think. Assuming it plays well, I would much rather watch Oddball than Assault if we had to choose between the two for some weird reason.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually like Riptide slayer and strongholds. H2 BR needs to be replaced but I like how setup based slayer is and how strongholds is all about rotating.

Lol at unyshek getting a grifball naire on stream

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A lot of the new Riptide variants had changes to Strongholds.

Riptide Strongholds' current iteration is probably the option that would work best if they wanted to introduce a new gametype without any changes.

Could it be improved? Probably.

But pre-changes, I think it works okay and I would not be angry if it was added to the rotation.  Same goes for Overgrowth (which has an entire corner of dead space which could be better used with a Sniper on map.)

If the main reason Spartan wanted to leave RNG was because of in game arguments, how would teaming with Hysteria help with this...?

Hey @@Spartan. Tell us how much you enjoyed teaming with Hysteria and Cloud again.  :kappa:

200.gif

Maybe this'll cheer you up.

343 with this stream right now. "I got it, I got it!....nope".

So Cursed Lemon is Hitler and I actually agree with him? What the hell!

• Upvote (+1) 2

People are overreacting. I'll take Riptide or Overgrowth Strongholds over Empire Strongholds any day of the week.

Also excited to see Empire CTF again - felt like it had more potential than SH or Slayer on that map. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I know it's just a demonstration, but I would like rain on Regret. Seems like every arena map is either during a sunset or midday with the exception of Eden.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not interested in official HCS Forge Maps until we get rid of these textureless blocks.  As it is, the maps just look bland and ugly.  If 343 adds new blocks then we can talk forge.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm not interested in official HCS Forge Maps until we get rid of these textureless blocks. As it is, the maps just look bland and ugly. If 343 adds new blocks then we can talk forge.

Completely disagree. Halo 5 forge is by far the best looking forge in the series. Maps in forge actually look unique from each other.

• Upvote (+1) 7