CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Well while you guys are having a secret meeting, tell them we want more maps. And a haven remake

nah not Haven. There's so many better maps to be remade, why Haven? I'm thinking of a remade 'Pit' or 'Narrows'.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

At this point I can't imagine anyone going out of their way to justify a flight tickets and hotel to go to an ESL run halo event. Do any of you guys actually have faith in it being worth your thousand+ dollars?

If it was an open event a lot of people would go. 

I would imagine it would be a success, 343 and ESL are good at hosting events, its really just the news/announcements surrounding the events that is struggling.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bulletin is the community update? :uncledrew:

Never heard anyone call it that, my b

I would imagine it would be a success, 343 and ESL are good at hosting events, its really just the news/announcements surrounding the events that is struggling.

I meant more as a spectator. Sorry I should've clarified. I forget that a lot of people here are competitors

I meant more as a spectator. Sorry I should've clarified. I forget that a lot of people here are competitors

Well if the event/venue and spectator passes were announced and available 2-3 months beforehand... who knows :simms:

ESL are good at closed LANs. Do ESL even do Open LANs?

Would you do a backflip if they gave us less notice? 

W6Q26CY.gif

omg

What 1 week isn't enough time for you to request off work, buy tickets, look for a hotel, and figure out transportation??

Kappa

1 week isnt even enough for people to think whether they should go or not :lxthul:

There has been a summit in the past where they didn't reveal the information it entailed to the public after? 

Find me an official link to the Finals schedule, or one for the Finals payout, or one from the Pro League payout. How about a start time for the next league? How about announcements for events a month+ ahead of time?

My point is, there probably has been considering how little communication 343/ESL have with the public. However, I digress as this has been discussed so much  :mj:

Edit: Wording.

Find me an official link to the Finals schedule, or one for the Finals payout, or one from the Pro League payout. How about a start time for the next league? How about announcements for events a month+ ahead of time?

My point is, there probably has been considering how little communication 343/ESL have with the public. However, I digress as this has been discussed so much  :mj:

Edit: Wording.

Alright. But them not being transparent about a lot of other things doesn't mean they need to be up front transparent about everything. 

Like I said, they probably don't want questions/stuff getting out about this because nothing is probably set in stone and they are getting feedback from teams before doing so. Better that than a hypothetical schedule leaking and then people whining after dates change. 

nah not Haven. There's so many better maps to be remade, why Haven? I'm thinking of a remade 'Pit' or 'Narrows'.

Narrows would just be torque 2.0

Pit wouldnt work.

Haven is already built for sprint and is a good map for flag and slayer

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pit wouldnt work.

I don't see the corralation between Torque and Narrows whatsoever.

Let The Pit rest in peace man. It's already been dragged through the mud with default reach and h4. The last thing I need is to have someone thrust slide through long hall and AR me and remind me that the days of competitive settings are gone.

Honestly that would be sick imo.. 

Pit wouldnt work.

How would haven be good for flag in h5?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly that would be sick imo..

Then I could use my knowledge of the deep halo 5 meta to skillfully look at my radar and pulse nade him so I guess it might not happen like that :(

Was CTF ever even played on Haven in H4?

I don't think so lol. It would have been terrible given how close the flags were and it would be even worse in halo 5 given how quickly you can move the flag
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not going to lie I'd dig a Haven remake. Even though it was voted on like 99% of the time I still enjoy it.

LOLOL

Elumnite is going for us.

So they invited one person from each team, but there appears to be an oversight here...

If the meetings involved directly impact the settings or anything at all, and they actively listen to the players...

Isn't it possible for some teams to have zero input at all, since this is an open roster period, and there's no guarantee that a team's representative will be on that team next season?

• Upvote (+1) 2

So what does everyone think about assault's possible inclusion in season 2? Could see an announcement after the summit.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How would haven be good for flag in h5?

I think if you moved the cap spot it would.

Strongholds would good on that map too