CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i'm a mess guys, first of all APG had the lowest K/D

and i was thinking of this (k-a-d scoring, no obj)

wOYcRU6.jpg

so negs pls for stupidity, do your worst i can take it

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

that was quick lmao

99% sure you are correct

He didn't even play   :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Meme Team will probably put up a pretty good fight.

Especially with the addition of w0uld

• Upvote (+1) 1

i'm a mess guys, first of all APG had the lowest K/D

and i was thinking of this (k-a-d scoring, no obj)

{snipped proof of foot-in-mouth}

so negs pls for stupidity, do your worst i can take it

I am nothing if not forgiving.  I gave you + rep for sacking up and admitting you were wrong.  We don't see that often 'round these parts!

• Upvote (+1) 1

That was mean, but i respek it.

Usually i get made fun of for my opinions, now im getting piled on for how i look :mj:

otGpwNP.jpg

Some people have nothing better to do than insult others, don't let it get to you.
  • Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah I got bored a skipped a bunch cause I'm not gonna watch a 3v4 on the rig. :mj:

Seems dumb to destroy your hands to pick up weapons.

But you get to see him destroy w0uld!!!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am nothing if not forgiving.  I gave you + rep for sacking up and admitting you were wrong.  We don't see that often 'round these parts!

i love to learn and being willing to admit when you are wrong is a big part of learning

subtweet 

• Upvote (+1) 1

i love to learn and being willing to admit when you are wrong is a big part of learning

subtweet 

noted

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup, that's me.

it was a good dig,i get asked if i'm a woman at least 3 times on stage a month.

hecklers will heckle ;)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why do you get banned for quitting a social playlist, and also have the servers been absolutely awful for anyone else? Literally lagging back every game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

That was mean, but i respek it.

Usually i get made fun of for my opinions, now im getting piled on for how i look :mj:

otGpwNP.jpg

Your posts tend to piss me off ( before I even check who posted it), But this one made me laugh.

I have no problem with you and I respect your ambition. I also madly respect that you try and cheer up sick kids.

I think we just disagree on a lot of things. Hope you keep posting too, forums need people like you.

I kind of hope you somehow become the next Lethul and dominate through Halo 6 onwards. The forums might implode. ( Bonus points if you play with Reality Check).

• Upvote (+1) 4

Welp, I'm out TB. See you guys next week for the next episode of *insert pro here* sucks Ep. 2. And the spin-off of Who's Teaming With Who The Trilogy.

bbl going to carb load..Beer Olympics 2016 tomorrow. 

Tumblr.xXxEmoChiefxXx.com/net

At least no one can ACTUALLY accuse you of having a tumblr... the blogname/username comes before tumblr.com.

Probably.

• Upvote (+1) 5

means a lot man =)

i subbed to @@LethuL and bought clg skins, so in a year i should be top 5 all time if my math is correct :simms:

Frosty was a sub to Lethul and look at him now.

Seriously though, youre obviously a passionate and determined guy. Just remember we're all here cause we love Halo. Picking on someone also happens with large groups but its typically just friendly banter - I usually just downvoted you and moved on if I disagreed, but given all the shit youve gotten lately ( not going to get into whether it was deserved or not ) I just thought I'd tell you my honest opinion, hopefully its a nice change from just being ganged up on.

#poorpunctuation #mobile

• Upvote (+1) 1

PJ just said on stream that the pros don't have any details on season 2 yet.

Just thought I'd post this since some pros have tweeted stuff ("season 2 is gonna be lit") that gave some people the impression that they had details about season 2.

it was a good dig,i get asked if i'm a woman at least 3 times on stage a month.

hecklers will heckle ;)

Honestly, I do like you and think you contribute a good deal to the site.  Just saw an opportunity for a laugh and took it.

• Upvote (+1) 5