CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So did anyone else watch Maniac's half-claw video? Idk if you can thrust and put your finger back on the trigger fast enough using that (idk what button layout he uses).

• Upvote (+1) 1

The admins can see the real numbers without the deleted/hidden posts.

Cooper was probably a hundred pages alone. 

ehhhhh debatable.  Highly debatable.  CoD, Halo and CS would be 3 games

So did anyone else watch Maniac's half-claw video? Idk if you can thrust and put your finger back on the trigger fast enough using that (idk what button layout he uses).

Why is he doing that?  just use a paddle man.  Even if the only thing you do is put thrust on Left Paddle and leave everything else, it changes everything for the better.

CoD: Advanced Warfare on Optic Gaming w/ Crim, Scump, and Karma

Halo 2 Anniversary on BTH with Lethul, APG, Maniac

CoD: Black Ops 3 on Optic Gaming with Crim, Scump, and Karma

It was CoD Ghosts: on nV but I forget who else was on the team.

Then H2A with BtH: Maniac, Lethul, aPG

Then CoD AW: on OpTic with Scump, Crim, and Nadeshot.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did YOU watch the video?  He clearly states that he uses 1 paddle for thrust 

:walshy:

EDIT:  Sorry this looks a lot harsher than it's meant to be.  Our filthy forum overlords took away my ability to Kappa   :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I literally laughed out loud when I read someone who thought APG was serious in chat about being dropped on his birthday. He was with Maniac and Ace the entire time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was only half paying attention but Im pretty sure he has thrust on a paddle, and also plays bumper jumper I think? looked like it in the video anyway. So he only uses claw to pick up/change weapons. 

so basically for no reason  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe optic are thinking, we can have better chemistry then other teams as we have played together longer.

If APG can start performing again they will be a lot better automatically.

I do think Nick is the problem. He should should just be a youtuber. I don't think he'll be a coach either.

I would like a Commonly or Ninja but both look taken.

I was only half paying attention but Im pretty sure he has thrust on a paddle, and also plays bumper jumper I think? looked like it in the video anyway. So he only uses claw to pick up/change weapons. 

so basically for no reason  :lxthul:

Yeah I got bored a skipped a bunch cause I'm not gonna watch a 3v4 on the rig.  :mj:

Seems dumb to destroy your hands to pick up weapons.

CoD: Advanced Warfare on Optic Gaming w/ Crim, Scump, and Karma

Halo 2 Anniversary on BTH with Lethul, APG, Maniac

CoD: Black Ops 3 on Optic Gaming with Crim, Scump, and Karma

You have that last one wrong, it was CoD: Ghosts on nV with Merk, Nameless, & JKap. Black Ops 3 was a year later

ehhhhh debatable.  Highly debatable.  CoD, Halo and CS would be 3 games

How is it debatable? They are literally 3 different video games.  

It was CoD Ghosts: on nV but I forget who else was on the team.

Then H2A with BtH: Maniac, Lethul, aPG

Then CoD AW: on OpTic with Scump, Crim, and Nadeshot.

Merk/Jkap/Nameless

How is it debatable? They are literally 3 different video games.  

/s maybe?  i hardly count 2, annually released CoD games as being that "Different"

• Downvote (-1) 2

/s maybe?  i hardly count 2, annually released CoD games as being that "Different"

considering the fact that AW was the beginning of the "new" CoD style of thrusting, jetpacking etc, the community would see anything before AW entirely different.

Sound Familiar?

• Upvote (+1) 5

You're so edgy.  

Ghosts and AW weren't even close to being similar.  

• Upvote (+1) 3

If APG can start performing again they will be a lot better automatically.

o.O APG played great all weekend in LA, and outside of his gameplay he has really good communication... I dont get why he gets so much shit...

• Upvote (+1) 6

o.O APG played great all weekend in LA, and outside of his gameplay he has really good communication... I dont get why he gets so much shit...

he wasn't really the same guy after the accident

he's finally playing like himself again

• Upvote (+1) 2

You're so edgy.  

Ghosts and AW weren't even close to being similar.  

I still play Ghosts (albeit when i'm super trashed) because its the last decent COD. Nobody is jet packing around the map, jumping over buildings, running alongside of them like Neo, or etc. If it's a classic shooter without all the futuristic bs, I'm all for it. Me personally though it's just too much and not as enjoyable as the earlier titles. 

MW2 and 3 are where it's at.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're so edgy.  

I know.  Sheesh who knew people in here would be so defensive about CoD. When snark goes wrong apparently....

People are not very good at taking context into account and just remember how he struggled for a good part of last season.

i have been concussed before, first thing it did to me was make me puke my guts out whenever i tried to stand, then gave me massive headaches. all while ruining my hand eye coordination. the pain meds alone messed me up for a good 2-3 months.

edit: i broke bones as well as being concussed btw