CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i have such a strange feeling that ninja is going to skip the pro league and focus on h1z1 champs coming up or something.

then slide in mid season on an under performing team.

Makes 0 sense. 

Carryon. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He thinks hes such a sly little Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox

You're seeming pretty Immortal with these org references.  Hope you don't run out of eNeRGy.  The year is uH2k16....

I think most of these puns could've been taken by 100 Thieves though.  Did you swap places with Hamy?  He's usually the one teasing all these org names for no damned reason.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wait I'm confused. Are you guys implying an org is leaving and picking up this Eco/Danoxide/Naded/el Town roster? They hold the Liquid seed so TL dropping out/being bought out?

You're seeming pretty Immortal with these org references.  Hope you don't run out of eNeRGy.  The year is uH2k16....

I think most of these puns could've been taken by 100 Thieves though.  Did you swap places with Hamy?  He's usually the one teasing all these org names for no damned reason.

Hamy Teases So Much intel. He's like an intel Fanatic.

I think if Naded wants a Team he's going to have to find one Solo

Nothing wrong with a bit of Han style.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think if Naded wants a Team he's going to have to find one Solo

I'm not sure I'm picking up what you're trying to say.  Can you Splyce your words a little better?  I think Halo's past the Apex of its lifespan.  It's lost its Vitality.  But maybe someday it will Rise from the ashes like some kind of Phoenix1.  Might need to look for a new Origen story, so it can return to being Giants.  Definitely needs some more Roccat Warthog-Pumas though.

I've run out of orgs to randomly throw out.  What were we doing this for again?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Naded just followed the Rise Nation twitter and founder of it.

I get most of my "Intel" off who pros are following and who is following Pros, lmao. Doubt they would actually have Rise as an org though, that would be an odd choice, IMO.

He thinks hes such a sly little Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox

The did say they were looking to sponsor another H1Z1 pro. That'd be neat to see someone sponsored by 2 different Orgs in 2 different esports(I'm sure it's happened before).

Also W0uld you are talking crazy. So much more money is vested in Halo compared to the H1Z1 Invitational.

I'm not sure I'm picking up what you're trying to say.  Can you Splyce your words a little better?  I think Halo's past the Apex of its lifespan.  It's lost its Vitality.  But maybe someday it will Rise from the ashes like some kind of Phoenix1.  Might need to look for a new Origen story, so it can return to being Giants.  Definitely needs some more Roccat Warthog-Pumas though.

I've run out of orgs to randomly throw out.  What were we doing this for again?

we're doing this for uoLove

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hate how busy I'm going to be this fall at work. I just hope during the Champ FINAL series my BOSS lets me stream it so I can see NINJA

• Upvote (+1) 3

You need to chill, you're killing the Vibe.

I can't believe I still have a Pulse after all these Memes. You people keep ripping them Str8 apart. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why do we even need to aSK when the next season starts?

Roster lock in 2 weeks and we still have no info... are we supposed to Instinctively know the answer?

(Semi serious with this one)

Roster lock in 2 weeks and we still have no info... are we supposed to Instinctively know the answer?

(Semi serious with this one)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Makes 0 sense.

Carryon.

(I do apologise, Jamaican117 - accidental neg while trying to hit the Next Page button on mobile)

• Upvote (+1) 1