CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Jesus fucking christ dude why do you have to go and make it like that totally unprovoked??

You're right, it was too much of a personal attack and too OT so I deleted it. I just don't think you w0uld be able to prove a point just because you are 'good at halo', so I was remarking he is not that good at it haha.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Moneyball strategy is generally trying to get undervalued players, not so much the best outright players. 

In that spirit, you'd probably be taking:

Ninja

Stellur

Danoxide

Contra

based on the fact that Snipedown, Mikwen, Bubu, Huke and Spartan have higher "buying prices" right now. Peng would be in the mix too.

• Upvote (+1) 3

My Fiance just asked what website I kept typing on. I told her it was a place where everyone hates everything. She asked if I was on Reddit. 

But we love everything on TB?

You're right, it was too much of a personal attack and too OT so I deleted it. I just don't think you w0uld be able to prove a point just because you are 'good at halo', so I was remarking he is not that good at it haha.

Where I'm from, if someone told someone that, the gloves came off and they would throw it down 1 on 1.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Who said I wasn't a fan anymore? :P

I didn't say you weren't <3 just said always loved having you as one :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

top am if u need one. i dont want the money, just an oreo mcflurry

Oreo McFlurrys are better than Ninja

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Moneyball strategy is generally trying to get undervalued players, not so much the best outright players.

In that spirit, you'd probably be taking:

Ninja

Stellur

Danoxide

Contra

based on the fact that Snipedown, Mikwen, Bubu, Huke and Spartan have higher "buying prices" right now. Peng would be in the mix too.

Call me crazy but this team could make some serious plays

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I went to sleep and missed all the drama. Clearly during this rostermania season I need to survive off no sleep and coffee.

You guys deserve better and I'll be better.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I went to sleep and missed all the drama. Clearly during this rostermania season I need to survive off no sleep and coffee.

You guys deserve better and I'll be better.

Rest in peace Cooper if he was still around we'd have had to go to bed and we'd have missed all the fun. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Accidental neg waditout

If someone were to make a team off stats , moneyball style what would the team be?

Eco would be the first pick
  • Upvote (+1) 3

top am if u need one.

You were voted worst shot in pro league though?

You were voted worst shot in pro league though?

False, Randa isn't in Pro League  :simms: 

its a joke don't hate me Randa

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone who is cocky talks about how great he is and all the things he does and can do.

Someone who is confident does them, without expecting praise or a thing in return.

I'm sorry but it is alarmingly clear which one you are

when did i say i was great. 

i spent 4 years of agonizing highschool trying to find myself and another year of wasted college before i finally had the guts to face who i am as a person drop EVERYTHING move to a huge city in chicago where i knew no one to start trying to be a comedian..

so. sorry if defend my life choices while you pass judgment on someone who you have never met.

its funny its literally the first time i have ever posted about what i specifically do in the comedy world, and instead of saying wow man that's cool. i get met with this. 

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 3