CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ninja's really hard to pinpoint because he is so polarizing. One minute he does great, the next he's missing shots or flying out when he shouldn't.

Speaking about his gameplay specifically, I think he needs specific teamates take advantage of the damage he puts out. A lot of the times he'll do a shit load of damage dealt but have a low amount of kills.

Again, I go back to the Tracy McGrady reference (maybe even Iverson). Those guys were amazing in their primes BUT they had free reign to do what they wanted and it translated to great individual stats and no championships. The best players make their teammates better. Bringing this back to Ninja: Even as I watch the stream tonight I feel like people acknowledge the fact he can put out damage like no other but the results tell us that it doesn't guarantee a win. His best chance of winning is altering his playstyle not finding three other players that compliment him perfectly.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hard work, dedicated staff and incredible support by people interested in Halo.

well congrats to you guys, i browse this place so much it's rediculous

• Upvote (+1) 3

The funniest thing to me is people who think K/D is the only thing that matters in Halo (5).

"washed" this and "washed" that

Smh, get your head out of the spreadsheets 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Eco Danoxide Naded eL ToWN have only lost 3 games out of 17 in the last 2 nights.

And Cratos Bubu Stellur Suspector beat Spartan Hamy Penguin Rayne last night 8-7.

Tbh I haven't really paid much attention to liquid. Sucks that nobody on that team aside from Dan streams a decent amount.

I think c9 will slowly get better.

First time posting. Hoping for some feedback from the community.

Current best H5 player: http://www.strawpoll.me/10957327

With over 100 people already weighing in:

1. Frosty (34%)
  2. SnakeBite (30%)
  3. Royal 2 (14%)
  4. Huke (10%)
  5. Other (9%)

I'll keep an eye on it overnight if we get a bunch more people to cast a vote I'll update.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Are Roy/Lunch good at this game?

I remember when Commonly was on EG and he got blamed for their mishaps by the fans and the pros would explain he wasn't the problem. Lethul left.. Snipedown probably left.

Are they the problem?

• Upvote (+1) 4

its a shame we dont see anyone from optic running 8's with any of the ALG, EG, E6, Liquid, & C9 squads. They could use a roster mixup, and im sure some of them would fit well with a few of those squads i mentioned. I really hope they are putting in work since they are not streaming, they've gotta be back from Orlando by now, right? 

Eco Danoxide Naded eL ToWN have only lost 3 games out of 17 in the last 2 nights.

And Cratos Bubu Stellur Suspector beat Spartan Hamy Penguin Rayne last night 8-7.

I convinced myself if your roster remained unchanged you would have finished Top 4 this season. Loved the pieces and felt like the momentum you found at the end of the season wasn't an accident.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What's the reason for Optic not making any moves?  Do they plan on all 4 sticking together?

What's the reason for Optic not making any moves?  Do they plan on all 4 sticking together?

They've been celebrating their massive victory for the past two weeks. Who needs to practice when you've made pro league? Not like they were about to get the boot from the best situation you can be in as a professional video game player had they lost.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What's the reason for Optic not making any moves? Do they plan on all 4 sticking together?

Questions we wish they cared enough to answer.

ninja is not my favorite player. he is my favorite steamer. my favorite player is bubu. 

i just feel so bad for all the blind hate ninja gets. hes a nice guy and a a great halo player but for whatever reason @@LethuL has brainwashed his fans into thinking ninja is the worst on every team he is on.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 27

yall over analyze ninja.

edit fine stats here gimi a sec

stats

Analysis doesn't mean looking at a number and another number and telling people which one's bigger.

I convinced myself if your roster remained unchanged you would have finished Top 4 this season. Loved the pieces and felt like the momentum you found at the end of the season wasn't an accident.

I hope all of the players from last season's Liquid see continued success this season.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

@@W0uld So right now your info to back up your bias is completely based on stats? Hence your quote, "I don't care what plays he's making"? Also, Penguin left ninja for a reason, and he's back with rayne for a reason.

penguin was going to run with spartan ninja and victory right before huke left e6. then that freed up rayne. 

if huke had not left. i have no doubt c9 would have been spartan victory ninja penguin. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ninja is not my favorite player. he is my favorite steamer. my favorite player is bubu.

i just feel so bad for all the blind hate ninja gets. hes a nice guy and a a great halo player but for whatever reason @@LethuL has brainwashed his fans into thinking ninja is the worst on every team he is on.

It's not blind hate and its not Lethuls fault Ninja is annoying and has an erratic playstyle.

• Downvote (-1) 6

Analysis doesn't mean looking at a number and another number and telling people which one's bigger.

I hope all of the players from last season's Liquid see continued success this season.

i completley understsand the stats argument. but when comparing ninja and rayne obj skills i still think ninja makes the same plays rayne makes, with adding better stats.

• Downvote (-1) 6

Lol dude you are going to get shit on for this. You went into lethuls stream and saw someone type !ninja and youre basing it completely off that. There's no "blind hate" for ninja.. He's a likeable guy, but also extremely unlikeable. Watching him shake his head and barking orders at his teammates isn't enjoyable to some people. He has an ego that can shine through some of the communication with his teammates.

Also, since the fact that you seem pretty shaken by the responses that you're getting, the way you're typing out your sentences is making it a lot worse. Not only am I imagining you as a young boy stuttering to get his argument heard, you're portraying it through your keyboard too. Proof read your shit BUDDY

god i love this forum. i really honestly do. y'all make me think. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 15