CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

the only reason ninja is not a top 4 team right now is because of dumb halo politics.

Your first post was okay.

Then you had to go and say this.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This RoyBox, Ninja and Victory X squad just looks really discombobulated. Skilled yes, but the teamwork is so inconsistent. All of them are on different pages. On another hand, this Liquid squad looks pretty solid. Aggressive, working together. Promising. We'll see if it can continue for them.

Sorry man I know we're all taught that everyone has opinions and stuff but this is just wrong :/

I have to agree with my really good friend TJ on this one W0uld. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Welp apparently ALG's scrims aren't going very well and this possible EG is being destroyed by Liquid

Time for RoyBox and Contranator to reunite and start running games again pretty plz

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja was making terrible plays all event at season finals. He chokes on LAN. He always has. He's done it since 2011.

Rewatch their series vs CLG and tell me that loss was because ninja was "choking"
  • Upvote (+1) 4

the only reason ninja is not a top 4 team right now is because of dumb halo politics.

he and hammy has disagreements and because hammy and sparty and penguin get along it was an easy choice to kick ninja for rayne.

these rosters are not set, and i bet we see roybox split and ninja on a top 4 team by the end of this.

Only reason he was on a top 4 team last season was Hamy/Peng. He won't be on a top 4 team this season.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Ninja's really hard to pinpoint because he is so polarizing. One minute he does great, the next he's missing shots or flying out when he shouldn't.

Speaking about his gameplay specifically, I think he needs specific teamates to take advantage of the damage he puts out. A lot of the times he'll do a shit load of damage dealt but have a low amount of kills.

Welp apparently ALG's scrims aren't going very well and this possible EG is being destroyed by Liquid

Time for RoyBox and Contranator to reunite and start running games again pretty plz

They should have made that the official team from the get go. Neither duo will find a better two players, plus they're all great on lan
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Some of these teams just look so out of place, I swear at this pace half the teams won't be set till the night of roster lock

Only decent teams right now are C9 and nV IMO. Maybe E6.

i know penguin and rayne are a package deal but god lord spartan ninja penguin hammy would destroy. so hard. so so so so hard. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 18

Only decent teams right now are C9 and nV IMO. Maybe E6.

Eco Danoxide Naded eL ToWN have only lost 3 games out of 17 in the last 2 nights.

And Cratos Bubu Stellur Suspector beat Spartan Hamy Penguin Rayne last night 8-7.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ninja's really hard to pinpoint because he is so polarizing. One minute he does great, the next he's missing shots or flying out when he shouldn't.

Speaking about his gameplay specifically, I think he needs specific teamates take advantage of the damage he puts out. A lot of the times he'll do a shit load of damage dealt but have a low amount of kills.

Victory is that teammate, but I can't confidently say that RoyBox are the right fit to round out the squad. They are definitely more consistent than Ninja but I don't think this team can survive based on play styles/roles alone.

STOP. FORCING. NINJA. INTO. TEAMS. BECAUSE. OF. YOUR. BIAS. 

Where would you put Ninja though :kappa:

i know penguin and rayne are a package deal but god lord spartan ninja penguin hammy would destroy. so hard. so so so so hard. 

Now you're just working overtime to get invited to Ninja's next birthday bash. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

So kind of off topic, but i've always been curious about this.  What happened to make this particular forum the home of competitive halo?  There have always been tons of halo forums, but this is the one the pros, casters, and various esport staff members post on and the one where competitive players tend to congregate and, as far as I know, it's always been that way.

yall over analyze ninja.

edit fine stats here gimi a sec

how are you gonna tell me rayne stats here :k/d k/da/ dmg/d and dmg/m

0,79 0,29 124,36 274

is going to be a better player for c9 when ninjas stats are here

0,99 3,06 139,01 350

before you give  me the stats arent everything speech these stats are  HUGE difference. 

i like rayne im subbed to rayne i think rayne is a little ola in the making. but right now he is not better than ninja. i dont care what plays he is making i dont care about the duo he and penguin split last season for a reason.

yeah my bias goes a long way. but this yall have to give me some breathing room right?!? 

these are from halo 5 arena.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 23