CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wanna play CLG asap because they force you to learn the fastest, you can't make many mistakes against them.

They show you all the open holes in your gameplan, and seriously expose you as a player. It's honestly eye opening every time you play them. The only way to beat them, is to get better, and even then it's not an easy task by any means.

Arguing how good we are is whatever, I just want to be the best that we can possibly be. The goal is absolutely to be able to contest them. They're one of the most talented teams ever, and in my opinion, the hardest team I've played yet in any Halo. I do want to be the Carbon to their FB, but that takes so much work and I'm realistic about it.

Well said. I'm very excited to see what this team can do, but that haven't done sh*t yet. There is just as good a chance that something doesn't click with the team chemistry and things don't work out. Who knows at this point. CLG is amazing and insanely talented. Chances are NV won't be able to dethrone them... but maybe, just maybe they can and that's why I'm excited to watch them. For the first time in a while the winning team might not be a foregone conclusion, which is great for halo esports.

nV vs CLG tonight at 9:06 PM according to LethuL :apg:  :apg:  :apg:  :apg:

It's happening??

Oh yeah. I'll probably die from passive aggressiveness poisoning but it will give me something to do while talking shit in Overwatch ranked. 

Oh yeah. I'll probably die from passive aggressiveness poisoning but it give me something to do while talking shit in Overwatch ranked

Why am I not surprised? 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I personally would like for CLG to wait to scrim nV until after roster lock. They aren't obligated to scrim these new teams. nV obviously have WAY more to gain from scrimming CLG than CLG do from scrimming nV. You could say it kills the hype, but imo it hypes their first scrim up even more since rosters couldn't change anymore (not that nV would swap anyone).

I'd rather the good teams just play each other and get better instead of trying to deprive the competition, and themselves, the opportunity to get better. 

I'd rather the good teams just play each other and get better instead of trying to deprive the competition, and themselves, the opportunity to get better. 

Well frosty just said nV want to scrim them first so they're giving them the opposite.  :lxthul:

I understand your stance, but why the hell would CLG want to help nV get better? nV obviously have so much more to gain from it...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh yeah. I'll probably die from passive aggressiveness poisoning but it will give me something to do while talking shit in Overwatch ranked. 

Instead of stirring up stuff on the forums and talking shit to ranked randoms, why don't you take a page out of Genji's book...and reflect?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Instead of stirring up stuff on the forums and talking shit to ranked randoms, why don't you take a page out of Genji's book...and reflect?

Nah I'm all about that Lucio game. I turn up the beat. 

Spectator mode is working in tonight's 2v2 so I'm probably not gonna be edge lording so hard for the time being since this is making me very happy. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Some of y'all need Jesus.

I took a vacation to Florida in April. Was supposed to be 2 weeks. Ended up staying until the middle of July. Cut myself off from the world almost entirely - was epic.

I owe someone a set of A50s. I was going to send them when I got back but I told him that'd be in the beginning of May. Poor guy.

I missed the entirety of the Pro League. Which I hated. However, I am looking forward to the 2nd season. I trust that TB is keeping me straight on how the first season sucked so bad?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Some of y'all need Jesus.

I took a vacation to Florida in April. Was supposed to be 2 weeks. Ended up staying until the middle of July. Cut myself off from the world almost entirely - was epic.

I owe someone a set of A50s. I was going to send them when I got back but I told him that'd be in the beginning of May. Poor guy.

I missed the entirety of the Pro League. Which I hated. However, I am looking forward to the 2nd season. I trust that TB is keeping me straight on how the first season sucked so bad?

You left out some details, and now I'm curious how it happened.

• Upvote (+1) 1