CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Weren't you the one that had green bars until you put ace in your top 10 all time list and went red bar trying to defend it?  

Might be thinking of someone else.  

I did have ace in my original top 10 but then substituted him out in a later more thought out post 

my opinion on that particular thread and some of the names people were including in the top 10 have not changed

But I don't believe that's why i requested a red bar or even when i requested it, I just did it one day on a whim in this very thread actually.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I did have ace in my original top 10 but then substituted him out in a later more thought out post 

my opinion on that particular thread and some of the names people were including in the top 10 have not changed

But I don't believe that's why i requested a red bar or even when i requested it, I just did it one day on a whim in this very thread actually.

Not saying that was when you requested it.  I just distinctly remember you going from a green bar to a red bar just in that thread.  

So I was just assuming that was your source of inspiration.  

XS5LK.gif

Honest to god, I hope that roster doesn't happen. It just wouldn't work.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Do we know of any teams running tonight?

roybox, ninja, victory

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's only unmoderated if it effects your team. :simms:

Someone tell me the issue with that sentence. Did you not graduate High School, CyReN? Don't you know the difference between effect and affect? 

What. The. Deadass. Fuck. 

Triggered. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why does everyone wanna see CLG vs nV when nV just formed a few days ago... Give nV a week or 2 of practice first... CLG is the best team in the game and have been together for almost a year and you people wanna see them play nV who just formed a few days ago, lololol where is the logic with that one... Now if CLG just formed their roster a few days ago as well then i could see wanting them 2 to play against each other but nV would prolly lose that scrim pretty badly...  I mean the games may be close but map count wouldnt be...

• Downvote (-1) 3

Why does everyone wanna see CLG vs nV when nV just formed a few days ago... Give nV a week or 2 of practice first... CLG is the best team in the game and have been together for almost a year and you people wanna see them play nV who just formed a few days ago, lololol where is the logic with that one... 

Ask Mikwen 

I also want to play CLG first, since they're the best way to gauge  :)

Why does everyone wanna see CLG vs nV when nV just formed a few days ago... Give nV a week or 2 of practice first... CLG is the best team in the game and have been together for almost a year and you people wanna see them play nV who just formed a few days ago, lololol where is the logic with that one... Now if CLG just formed their roster a few days ago as well then i could see wanting them 2 to play against each other but nV would prolly lose that scrim pretty badly...  I mean the games may be close but map count wouldnt be...

It's interesting to see where they stand against the top team, even though they just formed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The stuff I've had to read through to get to the end of this thread

Welcome to my wild ride, you'll have to check back tomorrow to see what daddy Frankie is whipping up. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Why does everyone wanna see CLG vs nV when nV just formed a few days ago... Give nV a week or 2 of practice first... CLG is the best team in the game and have been together for almost a year and you people wanna see them play nV who just formed a few days ago, lololol where is the logic with that one... Now if CLG just formed their roster a few days ago as well then i could see wanting them 2 to play against each other but nV would prolly lose that scrim pretty badly... I mean the games may be close but map count wouldnt be...

A Honeymoon NV can maybe win the scrim vs CLG. Given time CLG will only grow at a faster pace, remember they are the hardest working team in the league.

Given time CLG will only grow at a faster pace

Or they could have already peaked and just plateau. Even a Super Saiyan runs out of levels eventually. It happens to every great team.

mikwen already said that he wants to scrim clg first because he thinks you learn the most by playing the best teams. regardless, scrims aren't for us. nv shouldn't hold off on scrimming teams just because you want their first scrim with clg to be close because that would be exciting or whatever. i'm sure nv is expecting to get shit on by clg but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't scrim them if they'll learn from it.

The stuff I've had to read through to get to the end of this thread

It's amazing for lack of a better word lol

• Upvote (+1) 3

Even a Super Saiyan runs out of levels eventually

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan would like a word with you

5m1erKb.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan would like a word with you

Based on the the dope haircut changes this leads me to believe that Snipedown is the one still increasing in power.