CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't know guys. I'm still expecting rostermania to end with lethul and snipedown pulling wwe heel turns on the last day, reuniting to form the dominant EG.

His tryout with Team Liquid ended with a "No" from the team, who wanted a more flexible player.

Topic On [Off]:

I have met DaHang when he was a pro quake player. I lived with another pro, Chance, and Tim flew out to LAN with him. PC FPS players are insane and he transitioned well into Overwatch. Played with Chance recently and these guys are in a league of their own.

Topic [On] Off

His tryout with Team Liquid ended with a "No" from the team, who wanted a more flexible player.

The only major tournament going on right now are the qualifiers for the FACEIT/ELEAGUE $300,000 league...and FACEIT has a rule that if you earn points for any team in the qualifiers, you're not allowed to join any other team... so his no vote from Liquid basically makes him unable to try to get on another team until after this League's qualifiers are done.

It's a pretty shitty situation and an awful rule from the TOs.

That is a terrible rule.  Seriously who comes up with this shit?

I know I'm super late to the Cratos discussion, but I want to add my analogy.

I don't know how much yall watch soccer, but to me Cratos is the Sergio Busquets of Halo. He's often disliked for his antics (Busquets for diving, Cratos for well... yall know). He's overshadowed by better/flashier players (HukuDubu vs Messi, Neymar, Suarez). But at the end of the day, he's the backbone for the team and one of the best players at what he does. I think Cratos does whatever he can to make his teammates shine and win the game, even if his K/D suffers. 

This makes so much sense to me. I hate Busquets but respect how good he is at the game. Not that I hate Cratos, he's just more of a Suicide Squad member compared to the Avengers. 

Rostermania has definitely revived my interest in the HCS. Whether you like or dislike them, personalities are what keep bringing people back/in. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know how much yall watch soccer, but to me Cratos is the Sergio Busquets of Halo. He's often disliked for his antics (Busquets for diving, Cratos for well... yall know). He's overshadowed by better/flashier players (HukuDubu vs Messi, Neymar, Suarez). But at the end of the day, he's the backbone for the team and one of the best players at what he does. I think Cratos does whatever he can to make his teammates shine and win the game, even if his K/D suffers. 

If Huke is Messi than is Ogre 2 Pele? 

I'd say more of a George Best/Stanley Matthews, GOAT who was taken from us to soon. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Disclaimer: I'm not saying Huke is the Messi of Halo.

That is a terrible rule.  Seriously who comes up with this shit?

I mean there has to be some structure. if it was wild west after each season how do you conceivably assign who gets a pro league spot? we would have to have multiple qualifiers before each season.

Actually... that's a pretty good idea. I know Overwatch has been having 3-5 qualifiers for big double elim tourneys coming up. Could have the same where top 2 from each qualifier secures a spot for pro league. And it could be open, albeit online.

However it doesn't seem like ESL have built that into their layout for the coming year. And it defeats the security that the top 6 teams worked hard to get last season for their pro leagues spots and it makes relegation pointless

And you are a fat mouth breather with the IQ of a box of tacos. Not on your e6fanboy account today? what's it like to be near the top of your field yet still be insecure and borderline ********?

In the future, may I suggest literally any tactic that doesn't involve doing this?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Disclaimer: I'm not saying Huke is the Messi of Halo.

Ah. I read too deeply. 

I'd say more of a George Best/Stanley Matthews, GOAT who was taken from us to soon. 

What is dead my never die. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

So he's the Draymond Green of Halo? 

(Please be careful on SnapChat Cratos)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lethul has to be Ronaldo.  

ronaldo-statue-3.jpg

(yes, this statue and its proportions are real for those who've never seen it)

• Upvote (+1) 2

We have a lot of soccer fans in here....  

I just can't make that analogy work for me I'm a huge Barcelona fan and I cannot compare the graceful, smooth, calm Busquets to Cratos. Busquets is pretty beloved in Spain even with his diving, less so since Enrique took over. I'm thinking he is more like a Pepe, solid clutch player, maybe a little emotional but always comes through.

Understand the idea, except Busquests is a world class player, a better comparison would be Cratos is like Mark Noble. Has a role, and allows better players to do their thing, but unspectacular nonetheless. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Understand the idea, except Busquests is a world class player, a better comparison would be Cratos is like Mark Noble. Has a role, and allows better players to do their thing, but unspectacular nonetheless. 

Busquets has been the best Holding Midfielder on the planet for a number of years, I can't compare him to Cratos.

Also, I just came to the conclusion that Ninja is a bit like Dani Alves. High risk high reward player, may come through with a nuts play, but that same crazy can cost you a game or two. Not to mention their charisma and fun wacky attitudes.

Whether you like it or not Cratos has finished second in the biggest Halo5 tournaments with two different rosters.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

If only Lxthul didn't kill him FeelsBadMan