CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Same could be said for Optic Halo...

I care more about how the HCS works over OpTic Halo

• Upvote (+1) 4

Everyone wants RoyBox to pick up Contra and Dev, But doesnt understand that maybe Contra and Dev dont wanna team with them. Roy use to talk about how he hated Contra. And honestly it would be Contra and Dev choosing to team with them, not the other way around.

I don't. Not a fan of Contra/Devon. Would rather they go with Ninja and Naded - a very fun team. 

Idk what he's talking about  :simms:

ve6oh5g.jpg

iidEkHe.jpg

Dat production value differential.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Well we have one Open LAN tournament announced, no teams so far have announced going.

These big LANs only would make sense if enough viewers come, what so far isn't the case, ofc ESL and 343 shit the bed but Halo isn't even close to the followership CoD nowadays has so we won't get events like these for a while :( 

I care more about how the HCS works over OpTic Halo

No doubt, me too...

But that comment would mean more coming from someone who behaved like they cared.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think ppl need to pump the brakes on this "Shooter got dropped" stuff. I know they were playing with Stellur but it was just mm (correct me if im wrong) with the way Cratos raves about him im sure he wouldnt want to drop him.

Unless Suspector made it clear they were a To2.

So until i see them scrimmin with Stellur instead of Shooter i wont believe it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This CoD stream is incredible, haven't been the biggest fan of CoD since BO2 but they make every series entertaining. Plus having two titans going back and forth in the Grand Finals helps a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 7

This CoD stream is incredible, haven't been the biggest fan of CoD since BO2 but they make every series entertaining. Plus having two titans going back and forth in the Grand Finals helps a lot.

I would say Optic v nV is as classic a matchup as EG vs CLG

So this whole thing about Pro League spots is fairly pointless, since 6-7 of the spots will be 50% different teams.

COD is a multiplatform title and far more popular than Halo. There is a direct correlation to the popularity/views of the game to the production value.

Also MLG Halo happened back then because there were tons of players and lots of viewers, not because Bungie or MS stepped in and supported the game big time for the tourneys.  

CoD also plays their new modes and doesn't try to make the tournament gametypes completely different than their MM variants, eventhough the previous games were different.  

ESL and 343 did a lot of bad stuff this season and the last years, but pretending it is all their fault when the Halo community on its own is on a decline and doesn't show up to LANs or as viewers we have ourselves also to blame. 

For starters I would love a spectator mode that is basically a blatant copy of CoD's for the next Halo game. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So this whole thing about Pro League spots is fairly pointless, since 6-7 of the spots will be 50% different teams.

Which is perfectly within the rules?