CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Goodbye, Gooselord :(

Interesting.

Batchford was on a roster with Snipedrone and Snakey for a brief moment there. Feels like a bit of a downgrade  here for him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man, if Vic X gets fucked over in this I will be so sad. He just seems like the one of the nicest guys...

I completely understand Ninja’s position, if they couldn’t find a reasonable duo to play with obviously they’d have to split. Still, I wish they could have stuck together.

Honestly I just wanted leftovers to be a team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Victory x has sooo much left in the tank, would be shame if he called it quits here.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Goodbye, Gooselord :(

Huh, what happened to Snakey & Snipedrone? A bit out of the loop when it comes to the EU side.

Also, idk who to bring this up to, but, the ESL Halo youtube channel has wrong video titles for the E6 - nV finals' series', it says LB Finals for the WB1 series and vice versa.

I just passed out a few hours ago and then wake up and chugged some G Fuel so I'm ready for this. 

Ninja vs Naded vs RoyBox for ultimate Tilt champion?

Envy vs. Optic in COD Grand Finals?

I told my parents I would drive back to my home town to visit them today. Sorry rents, it's lit in here.

why isn't anyone talking about rammy? he wasn't amazing at relegation but he's still a fantastic player, especially online. but no one seems to be talking about him as an option at all.  :thinking:

I will say, despite how I feel about Ninja as a player, I feel bad for him.

Always feels like he's getting the shit end of the stick. 

Spartan just comes on the team and just kicks him off lol (not him personally, but sort of?)

I doubt Spartan would just come on a team to kick Ninja off. To be honest, by the way Symbolic was talking, I think no one was "kicked off" per say. It seems to me that there was some sort of agreement before everything went down. 

Also, I don't know how I feel about that EG squad. For some odd reason, I never really liked Ninja and Naded on the same team (Halo Reach), even though Naded has stated in the past that he has/had no problems with Ninja. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

why isn't anyone talking about rammy? he wasn't amazing at relegation but he's still a fantastic player, especially online. but no one seems to be talking about him as an option at all.  :thinking:

I think he playing with Suspector/Spartan/Penguin? 

For anyone interested: Optic vs NV finals on now. Also, Puckett. 

Mainly because we haven't really seen him play with any team(he did play MM with ContraDevon the other night, however).

An inside source has told me that Ninja will in fact get screwed over at some point in rostermania. Seems crazy but I believe him. 

I'm finally ready to reveal my source. It was, of course;

spock_logic-458x596.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

I told my parents I would drive back to my home town to visit them today. Sorry rents, it's lit in here.

Told my parents the same thing on the day of the HCS Pro League Finals. 

I did not go home that day lol. 

I think he playing with Suspector/Spartan/Penguin? 

Rammy has been playing w/ContraDev

Spartan has been playing with Commonly/Penguin/Rayne

Suspector has been playing with Stellur/Cratos/Bubu

Rammy has been playing w/ContraDev

Spartan has been playing with Commonly/Penguin/Rayne

Suspector has been playing with Stellur/Cratos/Bubu

I meant Stellur not Spartan. And I'm pretty sure he was definitely playing with them a few days ago, not that it meant a team just that he was running games

I just passed out a few hours ago and then wake up and chugged some G Fuel so I'm ready for this. 

Ninja vs Naded vs RoyBox for ultimate Tilt champion?

Envy vs. Optic in COD Grand Finals?

grand final is b05 though

Interesting.

Batchford was on a roster with Snipedrone and Snakey for a brief moment there. Feels like a bit of a downgrade  here for him.

I wanna know what happened to batch + snipedrone :\

Me and Phlux left after several events conspired which made us doubt that we had our spots 100% secured on the team.

This is the original team that I had in mind as soon as the event was finished, so I am still happy with the end result.

• Upvote (+1) 8

What is this nonsense

It's the WB/LB system. Team from winners has to win 1 Bo5. Team from losers needs to win 2. We used this format in H2A. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

grand final is b05 though

This is good. Means there is a better chance nV can reset.