CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't think he's just giving up the spot. The Org choose which 2 players they want to hold the spot. Looks like they're going with Commonly/Penguin (still unconfirmed)

Not the Org.

The person labeled "Manager" which, in RNG/Cloud 9's case, was Symbolic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can teams sell their spots?

Are you asking if theres rules we should know about?

Come on now Cyren   :lxthul:

Can teams sell their spots?

Probably not, since unlike League of Legends, the spot "ownership" does not belong to the organization, it belongs to two players from the previous season's roster and the blessing of a manager.

Meanwhile in League of Legends, Cloud 9 get to sell Cloud 9 Challenger's LCS spot for a few million dollars.

Are you asking if theres rules we should know about?

Come on now Ray :lxthul:

I'm just a simple man who enjoys Football on Sunday's and eSports leagues that give the community basic information about their leagues.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

This rostermania keeps on giving!

So we'd have;

CLG - Same
nV - Mikwen/Ola/Huke/Snipedown
e6 - Stellur/Cratos/Bubu/Suspector
c9 - Penguin/Commonly/Spartan/Rayne
EG - Roy/Lunchbox/Naded/Ninja
---
ALG - The same maybe?
Liquid - Eco/Danoxide +2
OG - Who knows

Or have I missed something?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm just a simple man who enjoys Football on Sunday's and eSports leagues that give the community basic information about their leagues.

Well now, that's just asking too much :mj:

Ninja just said on stream that Commonly, Spartan, Penguin, and Rayne are going to be teaming and most likely be taking the C9 pro league spot

Edit: Ninja will be running games with Roy, Lunchbox, and Naded tonight!

266VLzI.gif

Kind of disappointed if Symbolic is choosing Hammy / Penguin over Ninja / Victory X. I just didn't see this coming. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Okay, EG:

Option 1: Roy, Lunch, VicX, Naded ( @@TiberiusAudley )

Option 2: Roy, Lunch, Contra, Devon

I'd prefer 2 > 1. I don't think they should team with Ninja. 

Which option would you guys prefer?

• Downvote (-1) 6

Okay, EG:

I'd prefer Option 3: Roy, Lunch, Naded, 2gre.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Does 2gre even want to compete though?

@@iTz 26 Not that ninja is bad, but, he hasn't had good opinions of RoyBox in the past I don't think they'll mesh gameplay wise.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Kind of disappointed if Symbolic is choosing Hammy / Penguin over Ninja / Victory X. I just didn't see this coming. 

Kory gave the decision basically to Ninja, if he and Cam would have found 2 other players they would be comfortable with they would have the spot

Okay, EG:

Or the one that is running today? seriously why not even include that option at all? Wtf.

Also people still including Ogre2 in their dreamsquads have to get over their nostalgic love, as sad as it sounds.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think Ninja would work well on EG. I hope RoyBox can tame the beast and teach Ninja how not to give up stupid deaths. 

But do you want EG to win? 

• Upvote (+1) 3

When did eL ToWn join Liquid?

I think he's referring to one of the TL roster that's been scrimming(Eco, Stellur, Suspector, eL Town).

Or the one that is running today? seriously why not even include that option at all? Wtf.

Theyre just opinions bro, lol, calm down.

I just don't think, with what Ninja has said in the past about EG, that they would work well. 

• Downvote (-1) 3

Ninja explained briefly on why Symbolic chose Hamy/Penguin.

Ninja wanted a solid team to compete against CLG with Victory X on the team. Which Spartan/Hamy would have been the choices to team with.

Since there wasn't many choices out of the F/A pool to form a team with VicX, Ninja decided to get in contact with RoyBox to run some games. So Symbolic will be going with the latter. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Also people still including Ogre2 in their dreamsquads have to get over their nostalgic love, as sad as it sounds.

Never

But do you want EG to win? 

I believe they could be very good.

Theyre just opinions bro, lol, calm down.

I just don't think, with what Ninja has said in the past about EG, that they would work well. 

That's the issue I'm dwelling on is I've heard the twins go at eachother. Both would have super strong opinions on the right thing to do and adding a 3rd A-type to the composition is sketchy. I'm either hoping I'm wrong, or they figure that out ASAP so better teams can form.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think he's referring to the TL roster that's been scrimming(Eco, Stellur, Suspector, eL Town).

Again, that roster had Penguin in the fourth slot last night.

That's the issue I'm dwelling on is I've heard the twins go at eachother. Both would have super strong opinions on the right thing to do and adding a 3rd A-type to the composition is sketchy. I'm either hoping I'm wrong, or figure that out ASAP so better teams can form.

Exactly..

Now imagine that... with Naded too.

Twin bickering plus Ninja and Naded tilting? Idk man, chemistry matters so much in Halo 5. 

They're all GREAT players, just, Idk. 

• Upvote (+1) 6