CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If that dude thinks Mikwen is shady he must think Lethul is a child murderer. When Lethul left he basically gave them two days before roster locks to find a fourth. These teams still have weeks.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If that dude thinks Mikwen is shady he must think Lethul is a child murderer. When Lethul left he basically gave them two days before roster locks to find a fourth. These teams still have weeks.

I have some very trustworthy sources that inform me this is Lethul's favorite t-shirt:

i_club_baby_seals_shirt-rd37185f3dfaa44a

• Upvote (+1) 7

The two players holding Liquid's spot aren't decided yet.

The part I hate about rostermania is being woken up by phone calls in morning hours to talk about rostermania.

Didn't know that, but makes sense as people are still trying out teams(should be more now after Hurricane Huke), meaning any team within some boundaries can still happen. I hope the same applies to C9.

Man, recreational/faux outrage is really the order of the day. People throw the word "shady" about far too often. We need to remember that we judge ourselves by our intentions but others by their actions, unless you have all the facts keep the negative comments bottled up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man, nV has just completely screwed up my fantasy team by putting three of my normal players on one squad.

This season is gonna be amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 5

One of the biggest fallacies in Halo is that every team needs one or two mediocre obj-oriented players as "glue" that allows the star players to play better. This is not true, at all. Snipedown is better than Rayne and it's an obvious upgrade. CLG doesn't have a "glue" player and neither did FB in 2007 ... really good players (like Snipedown or Huke or Lethul) can step into any role at any time

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The only way this team change was shady would be if the players were taking about it happening before NA finals were over. Don't remember who but somebody tweeted that people were making moves two or three weeks ago and we just assumed it was c9.

The only way this team change was shady would be if the players were taking about it happening before NA finals were over. Don't remember who but somebody tweeted that people were making moves two or three weeks ago and we just assumed it was c9.

It was probably referring to EG who were out of the tournament.

This just seems to be a bandwagon, I mean proplayers tweeted the "shady" thing eventhough they weren't even affected by this move and let's be honest the only ones who could be disappointed are Rayne( eventhough I think he was informed, but is still sad) and the E6 faction, which I think it was a bigger surprise to.

I really hope this NV squad pays off, since it really is a bunch of amazing and likeable players. 

But the time till the 25th is still long, I just hope Ninja gets a team that is good and that Roybox also get good mates. 19 days are still a long way to go and these weeks will be terrible for everyone who isn't on a roster yet

• Upvote (+1) 2

Could Ninja to Optic, be the best move for the E-sport.

I think Optic is going to be a massive key of getting Halo back to it's former glory. Mainly due to the high number of Cod fans they have.

Optic Halo need to be forcing for the top to get people watching and need a personality on Youtube that is going to get fans interested. I only start watching Halo again because of Maniac.

In Ninja, you have a top player and a big personality in the twitch and youtube world of halo, that with Optic Juice could reach the highest we have seen from a Halo player and start the restructuring of the roster.

It's not going to happen though is it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm a Ninja fan, but being honest:

Even if H1Z1 somehow made him a better player, I doubt other people who are spending way more hours in H5 grinding are going to want to team him with him just because of that mentality difference. Ninja is making a career decision there, I'm not sure it's possible for him to be the absolute best he can be in both games at once. If he gets screwed here, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he just goes all-in H1 at that point, since it's just better for his stream.

Also people who prefer Commonly over Ninja on C9, can you elaborate why? Ninja seems to have superior stats and attitude. Love penguin though, always enjoyed seeing him randomly get AR double kills.

Call it H1Z1 please. H1 makes me think of Halo: CE.

(I understand a lot of people call it H1, but this is a Hao forum at the end of the day.)

Edit: Brackets

• Upvote (+1) 4

I like Rayne a lot, and was kind of pissed he was dropped. But I'd punch my mother in the face if it meant teaming with Huke. I hope Rayne lands on a great squad. However, being a little pissed is fine, but calling it shady is incorrect. 

The only way it would be shady would be if Huke had advised to pick up Snip3down, and joined NV extremely close to roster lock - thus potentially ruining Rayne's career.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rayne( eventhough I think he was informed, but is still sad)

Rayne has a 10-6 game record vs Huke on LAN, across Worlds and S1 Finals...  (eLevate 3-0 Denial in Group Stage at Worlds, nV 7-6 E6 at S1 Finals).

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Theres ACTUALLY a lot of free agents now.

Optic needs to wake the fuck up and start reaching out. 

Come on now...

But I was told by insiders that differences and egos have been put aside and this team was in for the long haul and ready to do whatever it took to win?

I'll echo what @@SnakeBite said on stream when he read that post: "LMFAO"

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm a Ninja fan, but being honest:

Even if H1Z1 somehow made him a better player, I doubt other people who are spending way more hours in H5 grinding are going to want to team him with him just because of that mentality difference. Ninja is making a career decision there, I'm not sure it's possible for him to be the absolute best he can be in both games at once. If he gets screwed here, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he just goes all-in H1 at that point, since it's just better for his stream.

Also people who prefer Commonly over Ninja on C9, can you elaborate why? Ninja seems to have superior stats and attitude. Love penguin though, always enjoyed seeing him randomly get AR double kills.

Are you srs? The biggest(only 1 legitimate) H1Z1 tourney is the one at Twitchcon. Last year it had 2 prizes of iirc ~19k each. Ninja won one of those. HWC had a 2.5 MILLION dollar tourney with a first place team player taking home 250k(before tax). Go an watch the budlight spotlight for Ninja(again if you did already). The dude has so much passion for Halo. He has already addressed he will be playing more H5 especially after Twitchcon is over with. 

He could choose a more popular game to play outside of Halo and H1Z1 if he wanted to do it for his stream but he enjoys it and it's a game he can play professionally. I doubt any of these teams are considering H1Z1 when talking about Ninja in their conversations.

• Upvote (+1) 2

ARE YOU DAFT! TJ's MOVE BROKE EVERY SINGLE TEAM UP 2 DAYS BEFORE THE BIGGEST TOURMANENT EVER ROSTER LOCK

That move put 2gre off CLG, EG had to pick up Commonly, who left a promising Leftovers, who picked up Stellur, who left OpTic, who ended up with Chaser and Lifestyle. ( These are the direct changes associated with Lethul's move. I'm sure other teams changed also - possibly indirectly. )

ARE YOU DAFT! TJ's MOVE BROKE EVERY SINGLE TEAM UP 2 DAYS BEFORE THE BIGGEST TOURMANENT EVER ROSTER LOCK

This was a 10/10 use of the word "daft".

• Upvote (+1) 4

I just want to Snipedown to start streaming the new nV squad running MM or scrims man

Ready to rock the nV emote spam

• Upvote (+1) 3