CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can't see Symbolic going with Hammy / Penguin over VicX / Ninja. But if he does, mother of Jesus, I don't know what is going to happen to Ninja / VicX.

Roy/Box/Ninj/Victory? While it's not my preferred EG I could see it happening if Contra/Dev doesn't pan out, and I suppose I could support Ninja for a season.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This thread has not disappointed. I'll be travelling this morning to myrtle beach this morning so hopefully by the time get their this thread will have been extra lit here.

Roy/Box/Ninj/Victory? While it's not my preferred EG I could see it happening if Contra/Dev doesn't pan out, and I suppose I could support Ninja for a season.

Return of the original Instinct roster with Ninja in place of Mackeo.

Could be interesting. Although I feel like RoyBox may clash with Ninja. What's exciting is the fact they've never teamed before so we have no idea how bad/good it would go.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what are the expected ramifications of Huke to nV?

Any chance that the damage will be fairly localized? I dont imaging people are RUSHING to join Cratos and Shooter (unless they want that PJ life).

Do we forsee any teams giving up their seeds?

So what are the expected ramifications of Huke to nV?

Any chance that the damage will be fairly localized? I dont imaging people are RUSHING to join Cratos and Shooter (unless they want that PJ life).

Do we forsee any teams giving up their seeds?

Cratos/Shooter/Bubu is still a strong team, in my opinion. I don't know who they'll pick up, but Suspector or El Town could be good options and have a connection to Cratos

I go away for one day, and the forum blows up.

Holy cow huke and snipedown to NV, I think I may faint. The slaying power on this team is fucking ridiculous. They don't need to be the greatest obj team in the world if they are slaying everything in sight.

This team is just filthy.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 10

I love waking up to 10+ pages to read. All of this shadiness goes quite well with these lucky charms. 

I may get down voted to high heaven but can anyone deny that Mikwen is the shadiest person in the Halo scene? If I remember correctly he has been doing extra shady stuff since the Denial roster. I'm okay with Snip3down leaving as he really did deserve a team that put time and effort in and the twins weren't taking it seriously but I'm super disappointed in Huke for leaving E6 and Bubu. Family and friends like to come on and defend Mikwen but he is a complete joke. I literally remember a whole 4-5 pages of the Worlds thread was discussing how shady Mikwen was. As much as I supported the first "god squad" (APG, Ola, Mikwen and Heinz?), the second one (2gre) and the last couple (El Town and Snip3down), there is not a chance that I will support this one. Absolutely disgusted.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 23

I may get down voted to high heaven but can anyone deny that Mikwen is the shadiest person in the Halo scene? If I remember correctly he has been doing extra shady stuff since the Denial roster. I'm okay with Snip3down leaving as he really did deserve a team that put time and effort in and the twins weren't taking it seriously but I'm super disappointed in Huke for leaving E6 and Bubu. Family and friends like to come on and defend Mikwen but he is a complete joke. I literally remember a whole 4-5 pages of the Worlds thread was discussing how shady Mikwen was. As much as I supported the first "god squad" (APG, Ola, Mikwen and Heinz?), the second one (2gre) and the last couple (El Town and Snip3down), there is not a chance that I will support this one. Absolutely disgusted.

HEADLINE NEWS: Player who wants to win makes changes to help him do so.

I mean. I kinda see your point, but those who are willing to take risks and make changes to win are the ones who win. Lethul is the perfect example - he was vilified by many, but it has clearly worked out.

mikwen is in no way shady for making roster changes during the roster change period

wtf is wrong with you people 

and you want Halo to be taken seriously? Then this needs to stop. He seems to be the one that breaks up a lot of teams and also, how can you support a squad with they don't even stay together for more than a season? They hadn't even played with Rayne in a real competitive environment. Remember this, if we have more than 6 top tier (Optic, EG etc) orgs by season 4, I will eat my laptop. TSM left CoD for this exact reasoning. Average squads that change like underwear.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 11

It seems like it was a really, really, poor idea for me to 'unplug' and spend the weekend on the beach. Missed all the fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

HEADLINE NEWS: Player who wants to win makes changes to help him do so.

I mean. I kinda see your point, but those who are willing to take risks and make changes to win are the ones who win. Lethul is the perfect example - he was vilified by many, but it has clearly worked out.

Again, my last comment on the situation but since H2A the common variable of shadiness going down has been Mikwen and each time has failed miserably. What happened to the Envy god squad that was going to take down EG? When he fucked over Chig and basically put Chig into a teamless hole forcing a break which led to retirement? When he left Ninja and Spartan for 2gre? I also can recall a few other moments, believe me. Lethuls move was valid because he didn't break up a team(s) and joined one he already had great chemistry with outside (Frosty especially and Snakebite + R2 getting 2nd consistently). As an EG fan, I can absolutely respect that. I don't respect a player pulling the shadiest moves since the reemergence of Halo breaking teams up consistently since S1 of H2A. A lot of you like to come on here and complain that Halo doesn't get the recognition it deserves and I love Halo but at least the CoD league, which I am not a player but heavily invested it, can make a team last a minimum of 2 seasons. I love juicy intel as much as the rest and today has been a great read but if this keeps happening you're going to lose a lot of drop in watchers from the keeping up with team changes alone. WhatsUp out.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 6

It seems like it was a really, really, poor idea for me to 'unplug' and spend the weekend on the beach. Missed all the fun.

How dare you relax at a beach. Get back here and make us :dank:  memes

• Upvote (+1) 5

and you want Halo to be taken seriously? Then this needs to stop. He seems to be the one that breaks up a lot of teams and also, how can you support a squad with they don't even stay together for more than a season? They hadn't even played with Rayne in a real competitive environment. Remember this, if we have more than 6 top tier (Optic, EG etc) orgs by season 4, I will eat my laptop. TSM left CoD for this exact reasoning. Average squads that change like underwear.

every sport in existence has roster change periods in between seasons...............

i guess asking 2 of the best players to team with you is shady  :thinking:

if YOU want halo to be taken seriously then we need some parity, CLG "is killing halo"

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just ran into sparty, hamy, and ranguin in MM running games.

Side note: I'm trying to just relax on a second account in diamond, and I've ran into Royal 2 running solo on champ and now this team. Wtf?

It's not relaxing to receive a matchmaking colonoscopy? 

• Upvote (+1) 3

That nV roster looks really strong, this move has probably weakened a lot of other teams too. CLG are incredible though, and I wonder what they think of this new nV lineup.

@@WhatsUpWhatsUp it's not like MIkwen blackmailed them to join his team. There is nothing shady about this squad forming now, 20 days before the roster lock.

Also Vin it was cool you had Intel and it was some big Intel, but don't pretend you are doing us favours by coming in here and saying "I have big Intel from my sources but you will find out later" unless you're going for that heel role now.

• Upvote (+1) 8