CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Holy fuck this new nV roster is going to be amazing feels good to be an nV fan right now all I need is too see some scrims but this team is going to beastly once they practice enough together and become a well oiled machine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody know the score of the C9/Liquid scrim from earlier?

4-3 to C9 I'm pretty sure

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't wait to see NV scrim. I have no idea how it's going to play out. They could be amazing, they could be sub par, or they could be somewhere in between and just be a solid top 3 team. Would love to see them scrim C9 for their first scrim.

Lord @@Mikwen says he wants to Scrim CLG first. 

@@Mikwen

So now that the cats outta the bag so to speak you guys planning on getting Huke to come down to the nV condo?

Huke is still in High School isn't he?

I have no idea never really followed him as a player just know he's good at the game but if that's the case then guess it's probably not happening.

It's funny how about a year ago I didn't give a shit about competitive Halo and now I am super invested in the scene wanting to hear new announcements about events and roster changes, I fucking love Halo.

♥️

It may not be perfect but it's halo and it's ours

• Upvote (+1) 6

Hes born in 1999 as per codpedia or w.e

So that means he's probably going into his senior year of high school.

♥️

It may not be perfect but it's halo and it's ours

Thanks mum :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I find this particular post to be extra interesting to look back on.

Everyone thinks lethul is the mastermind but Mikwen has been slowly gathering his dream squad. Totally risked it for the biscuit. I can respect that.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hasn't Manic been the one common denominator on all of the optic Halo rosters?

Is he the real problem on the team? I have seen so many optic halo rosters come and go, but he always seems to be on every team.

I don't have anything against the guy personally, but you just start to notice things after a while :simms:

I seem to recall when it was just him and flamesword before the lcq and flamesword made a statement how no one wanted to team with him/optic because of manaic. That he was in a tough spot since its his friend.

Or I could be missremembering who said it, but I know that was said.

I understand the switch for Snip3down, but honestly the team sounded better to me with Rayne. I think Huke on E6 was surrounded by players that made space for him, this nV roster sounds like a lot of taken space. Also personal stats are very misleading, from what I've watched Snip3down is a much better use of that space. Dunno, think it's a mistake to drop Rayne unless there's something out there like he's a bad teammate for non-gameplay reasons, but he improved a bunch last season. I could understand also if Huke wanted to leave because he was unhappy or something, just think this is bad for nV (my opinion).

• Upvote (+1) 5

I understand the switch for Snip3down, but honestly the team sounded better to me with Rayne. I think Huke on E6 was surrounded by players that made space for him, this nV roster sounds like a lot of taken space. Also personal stats are very misleading, from what I've watched Snip3down is a much better use of that space. Dunno, think it's a mistake to drop Rayne unless there's something out there like he's a bad teammate for non-gameplay reasons, but he improved a bunch last season. I could understand also if Huke wanted to leave because he was unhappy or something, just think this is bad for nV (my opinion).

Huke is the best up and coming player in both COD and Halo. If it wasn't for their age limit he would be rolling in the CWL right now. He's not some fluke. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think dropping rayne sucks too, but at the very least it makes nV the clear #2 (on paper) and weakened e6 a lot. Couldnt have been an easy decision but to beat CLG some kind of team with huke had to be formed.

You gotta consider the fact that this broke down the #2 team last season and strengthened (theoretically) the #3 team.

It was a smart move all around

Huke is the best up and coming player in both COD and Halo. If it wasn't for their age limit he would be rolling in the CWL right now. He's not some fluke.

I didn't really say that, I'm more saying that assembling God squads of top tier players may not pan out like you expect. This happened a lot in other games where teams would assemble the proclaimed best of each role, then proceed to be completely mediocre because they prioritized "being the best" over being the best team - it could be in H5 that those two things are the same, just saying I wouldn't necessarily expect SnipeHuke to be better than SnipeRayne. It makes sense on paper, but sometimes you need someone to look bad so someone else can look good. Are CLGs stats because they have the best players individually or the best teamwork? My gut says it's both, but not everyone can be flashy all the time.

Wasn't part of the cover story for the Cratos being dropped from E6 prank vid that Huke wanted to team with Snipedown? They dropped that intel.