NV: Pistola, Mikwen, Snipedown, Rayne
C9: Ninja, Victory X, Spartan, ?
EG: Roy, Lunchbox, Contra, Devon
ALG: Ryanoob, Heinz, Danoxide, Commonly
TL: Eco, Stellur, Suspector, eL Town
OG: ?

Penguin?

pCn9uin

Seeing @Sn1pedown on nV would be really fun. I like eL ToWn. I'll miss eL ToWn (if rumors are true), but seeing Snipedown with Mikwola will be something to see. 

Eric, you'll love Charlotte. Great city (Buzz City) with a loyal sports fanbase and a great nightlife scene. Restaurants are good and people are kind. 

I'd like to see eSports become a regional thing with fans in cities being fans of certain orgs (LA for OpTic, Charlotte for nV) and CLT is one of the best places to do it. 

Good luck on whatever you choose. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

LA for OpTic

Thought their team house was in chicago?  Renegades used to have LA Renegades as their name, but obviously that's not relevant anymore.

Thought their team house was in chicago? Renegades used to have LA Renegades as their name, but obviously that's not relevant anymore.

Optic is in illinois

I do not understand the hype surronding the potenial roy/lunch/contra/devon team.

Sure they have the potential to be great but:

You have probably complied the four least dedicated players in the league ON THE SAME ROSTER only way it could be worse is if they added flame and maniac.

You have compiled four of the players with the worst mindeset to online practice on one team.

Next you have four players who are known to bicker, dear god I feel sorry for the coach.

To me this is a trainwreck just waiting to happen. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 15

I don't think nV will be as good as people think. I don't even think old nV with el town was top 4 (ALG and Liquid were better imo). Sure adding snipedown will be an improvement but don't be surprised when they aren't top 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 11

I don't think nV will be as good as people think. I don't even think old nV with el town was top 4 (ALG and Liquid were better imo). Sure adding snipedown will be an improvement but don't be surprised when they aren't top 2.

Liquid was better lol

You mean the team who couldn't buy a win, had no composure and didn't get along. Sounds like a dream team.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Get some sleep bro. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

What do people see happening to Allegiance if Contra/Devon go to EG with RoyBox, then?

They have to keep Ryanoob and Heinz to keep their spot, right? Any clue what happens if one of those two chooses to move on to a different team?

What do people see happening to Allegiance if Contra/Devon go to EG with RoyBox, then?

They have to keep Ryanoob and Heinz to keep their spot, right? Any clue what happens if one of those two chooses to move on to a different team?

I'd assume the team that lost in the LB finals of relegation would be offered the 8th spot.

I don't see why Ryanoob and Heinz would split up though, unless one of them got a great offer, which is unlikely IMO.

@@Vivi , what happens in the event that a seed is disbanded?

At this point, I see Rammy and maybe Cloud going to ALG.

I remember when i posted that commonly and ninja werent vibing, and a lot of people disagreed. Dont want to say it ... but :simms:

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/12986-hcs-pro-league-summer-2016-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/page-332?do=findComment&comment=734215

I do not understand the hype surronding the potenial roy/lunch/contra/devon team.

Sure they have the potential to be great but:

You have probably complied the four least dedicated players in the league ON THE SAME ROSTER

You have compiled four of the players with the worst mindeset to online practice on one team.

Next you have four players who are known to bicker, dear god I feel sorry for the coach.

To me this is a trainwreck just waiting to happen

suspector was more of a practice problem than roybox was.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Finally seeing nV scrims will be great.

Bro I'm sooo excited. As an nV fan I never got to see much of them, because none of them stream. It's great to have Snip3down, because now we could see the team scrims, and see them destroy in it.