CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just lost 50-8 on Eden Slayer to Eco, Cratos, Suspector, and El Town. Intel??

Cratos came in because Stellur didn't want to play matchmaking. I wouldn't read too much into it. I would look more into the roster with stellur, but even then.

I know more information about how you spend your lunch break than I did about the schedule and prize pool breakdown from the last event  :simms:

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'll tease one thing Lethul says, "Snipedown not going to be on EG." 

He's on NV over El Town according to TJ

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eco had a burger for lunch  :intel:

Ace took another nap today  :intel:

Ola took a shower this morning  :intel:

Cratos checked reddit while taking a dump at 3:38pm  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

My heart can't handle Ninja the Doge v3

Edit: watching 2gre play h1 is so much fun

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll tease one thing Lethul says, "Snipedown not going to be on EG." 

Welcome to last night bro. Keep up.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Kind of jarring to me how everyone is just jumping into the  :intel: bandwagon. Can we take a sec to acknowledge that if these rumours are true, this is the end of an era?

Shit, that H2A EG team is what got me into Halo esports. Snipedown was the first halo pro I followed on twitter. I legit thought that 'Evil Geniuses' was a Halo team name (liek str8 rippin), only later to learn that it's an actual org. The first dynasty since Halo's rebirth. 

Couldn't agree more. H2A and their pure dominance is what started my love of watching competitive Halo. I hope the split works out well for all of them.

Man I hope we don't lose the EG org due to these team changes.

EDIT: Excited to see the honeymoon phases of these new teams and then being completely destroyed by CLG.

I personally think that Snipedown's best fit would be on C9 or nV in place of Penguin/Rayne. First and foremost though, I think he needs to take a more passive role and play a bit more flowchart and passive like he did in H2A (Royal 2 in H5)

He'll be able to do that on NV with Mikwen out doing the tanking and Ola being Ola.

So if Snipedown to nV happens, and the Roybox, Contra, Dev team happens, that means either EG or ALG is likely out of a pro league spot. Only way they both stay is if Contra/Dev go to EG and RyaNoob/Heinz stick together at ALG. This rostermania has some potential to get really wild.

Gather round friends, I have a tale to tell

In the few months I am able to get through my placements I place plat and typically get up to d1 before the season ends. I've never been higher than diamond 1.

Today I played and lost my last 3 placement arena matches. Placed diamond 5.

???

Also I was against champions sub 20 in all three games + danoxide

I turned it off to go play CE but can't search and find a game on MCC

5/7 franchise of the year

that's actually kind of interesting but maybe not so much at the same time depending on what the other 7 games looked like. I'm assuming you started at diamond 1 and were expected to lose the last 3. Before that did you win games that you weren't technically suposed to or did they redistribute rankings to account for a higher population I wonder

incoming  :intel:

Roy, Lunch, Contra, and Devon scrimming Stellur squad tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 2