CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sorry, had the day off yesterday and didn't check the forums (catching up now).

Teams are allowed to make 2 changes to their roster (change up to 2 players). In the event of a 2-2 split, the manager determines which of the players stay on the pro league roster.

Going to be really interesting with those 2 changes for the Top 8 teams.

Any plans to release the rule book for the community by chance?

Alright guys, if you could have ONE CHANGE from  last season to next, what would it be?

ONLY PICK ONE please

Mine: Analyst desks (so more casters/personalities)

Better communication. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

people do not like attached events? i think thats the only way to get hype these days. Look at pax h2a finals, that was the most crowd we have had for halo since ace won global champs. I would love for halo to be at these cons brings in the casual fan.

I don't mind attached events, so long as they aren't attached to Kpop conventions.

• Upvote (+1) 2

More LAN events

Try to keep it within the online season

Remove radar.

Spartan ability only is a good start, IMO

Better communication. 

Agreed

5th and 6th place teams shouldn't be the only teams not at the Finals Lan. They should be there as well in some capacity. ie, leave one finals spot open for the 5th/6th and  teams that make it out of relegation to battle for at the lan.

Agreed and excellent suggestion

• Upvote (+1) 2

Alright guys, if you could have ONE CHANGE from  last season to next, what would it be?

ONLY PICK ONE please

Accountability

There were some great things about the Pro League like 7 weeks non-stop Halo action, but knowing they need to improve with community interaction, information being released, adding at least 1 LAN event during the season, fixing spectator mode, venue improvements, etc.

Yes, planning on posting the ruleset for the next season on the Pro League site. Currently updating rules with improvements/feedback from this past season.

Glad to hear!

• Upvote (+1) 7

Top 8 championship bracket. More teams need to be involved. Higher likelihood of upsets.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Alright guys, if you could have ONE CHANGE from last season to next, what would it be?

ONLY PICK ONE please

Please fix/add observer mode. I know this is more on 343's side of things and not a quick fix but actually seeing an accurate reticle this weekend was beautiful.

• Upvote (+1) 7

ONLY PICK ONE please

Allegiance gets 1st place instead of 6th.

That's how this works right?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 9

5th and 6th place teams shouldn't be the only teams not at the Finals Lan. They should be there as well in some capacity. ie, leave one finals spot open for the 5th/6th and  teams that make it out of relegation to battle for at the lan.

this

Please fix/add observer mode. I know this is more on 343's side of things and not a quick fix but actually seeing an accurate reticle this weekend was beautiful.

Good suggestion.

Allegiance gets 1st place instead of 6th.

That's how this works right?  :kappa:

Yes Chad, same goes for EG right?  :mj:

I'm retiring. #Kappap

You have no idea how much I appreciate the "Kappa P"

Are we sure that the accurate reticle isn't due to it being a LAN environment? I'm not sure we've seen spectator mode at any of the LANs to compare it.

ONLY PICK ONE please

Announce events and sell tickets at least a month in advance so I can get back out to LA for more live Halo goodness.

• Upvote (+1) 3

ONLY PICK ONE please

Change or remove the veto system for the LAN. Too much Empire SH and Fathom CTF. I love watching Plaza SH, Truth CTF, and Coli CTF, and I felt like I rarely got to see any of them played throughout the whole tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

ONLY PICK ONE please

No more whatever you call the circle at the bottom of your screen that tells you where other people are.

• Upvote (+1) 4

ONLY PICK ONE please

No more terrible montages in downtime.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Havent been up to date with all of the pros, but anyone know if Chig or Assault is still around the top 8 team roster discussion? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1