CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

after a month nothing ever happens. 

Yeeeeep.

You know, I didn't realize how good that Denial squad of Huke, Contra, Devon, and Bubu was. Shame they didn't stick together for a bit longer. Can anyone inform me as to why they split? I remember Contra and Devon having a falling out with the owner.

Also, I didn't realize it till after the event passed, but it sucks that we didn't get to see EG or ALG this weekend. Didn't feel right to have an event without Roybox or Ryanoob.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know, I didn't realize how good that Denial squad of Huke, Contra, Devon, and Bubu was. Shame they didn't stick together for a bit longer. Can anyone inform me as to why they split?

Contra has explained many times on stream that it was just a massive personality clash with him and Huke. They were awful online and got into arguments frequently.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How I'm hoping Rostermania plays out. Just spitballin' here.

CLG - Lethul, Snakebite, Royal 2, Frosty

E6 - Cratos, Shooter, Bubu Dubu, Huke

NV - Mikwen, Pistola, Rayne, Snipedown

C9 - Victory X, Ninja, Heinz, El Town

ALG - Contra, Predevonator, Commonly, Penguin

EG - Roy, Lunchbox, Ace, Rammy

Liquid - Stellur, Eco, Spartan, Suspector

Optic - Maniac, APG, Ryanoob, Renegades

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Eco, Stellur, Suspector, and El Town have been running a good amount of games with each other- https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/game-history/players/el%20town?gameModeFilter=Arena&start=0&count=10

If that's a possible team, and lets just say it sticks, I would not be a bit surprised if Ace and aPG tried to get Spartan on Optic. I know Spartan felt comfortable with aPG on Liquid before Brad's accident. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

How I'm hoping Rostermania plays out. Just spitballin' here.

CLG - Lethul, Snakebite, Royal 2, Frosty

E6 - Cratos, Shooter, Bubu Dubu, Huke

NV - Mikwen, Pistola, Rayne, Snipedown

C9 - Victory X, Ninja, Heinz, El Town

ALG - Contra, Predevonator, Commonly, Penguin

EG - Roy, Lunchbox, Ace, Rammy

Liquid - Stellur, Eco, Spartan, Suspector

Optic - Maniac, APG, Ryanoob, Renegades

I understand that you are spitballing here but how would that team even have the slaying power to keep up with CLG? Because all I see on that team are 3 support/glue players who can occasionally go off in slayers. 

I understand that you are spitballing here but how would that team even have the slaying power to keep up with CLG? Because all I see on that team are 3 support/glue players who can occasionally go off in slayers. 

Did you even watch the pro league? :lxthul:

Damn, just checked YouTube to see if there was a Vision episode covering Pro League finals. Nothing. :(

Honestly they were a leftovers team. Thought about Renegades, Danoxide, and Falcated there but don't think that El Town will fall out of the pro league. Ninja would have more freedom to hold forward on this team than any other in H5 though.  :kappa:

Going over some of these rosters in my head and some of them just seem weird. I don't know wtf some people are gonna throw together. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Going over some of these rosters in my head and some of them just seem weird. I don't know wtf some people are gonna throw together. 

Teach us master. Post 8 teams please. Kthx

Easy to say others opinions are dumb, not easy to post your own 8 where everyone else calls you dumb.

snip

noticed he didn't post Optic's roster because he knows only aPG can take him down and doesn't want that to happen. Power move

• Upvote (+1) 3

noticed he didn't post Optic's roster because he knows only aPG can take him down and doesn't want that to happen. Power move

I'm just hoping people don't unlock his true potential otherwise it's RIP CLG

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm just hoping people don't unlock his true potential otherwise it's RIP CLG

Such a good friend. Doesn't want his friend to reach his full potential in his career  :lxthul:  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 2

As much as this would make the country, and likely the entire world a better place, I can't see it happening. I don't think Snipedown ever talks to any of those three including Ola anymore. 

Pretty sure he played MM with Rayne/Mikwen/Ola for quite a while recenly