CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ESL was subpar for the majority of the run but have really been sand bagging it lately - wishful thinking, but maybe they already know they're on the way out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's also nice we got 3 skins all season long.

Not sure what takes so long.

I look forward to Gears of War showing us up in that regard as well

MLG Pro Circuit with LAN events every 1-2 months please... This pro league was average at best. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Finals got me wanting to play Halo. These servers are so fucking bad. H3 on the shittiest host doesn't give me this bad of an experience. How can "dedicated servers" be this bad. I live in central USA so this shit shouldn't be so bad

• Upvote (+1) 2

MLG announced the location and prize pool for their next six Gears of War events and ESL hasn't even announced the prize pool for the event that just finished.

3d30afcaad54574b00704cf21215ad81.png

@@Timo, what are you doing?

This is madness...

ESL blows. There philosophy on separating pros from AMs blows. Their lack of transparency blows. And they suck at getting info out in a timely fashion.

It's like they are new to this shit or something.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't understand why they have 2 vastly different trophies for EU and NA champs. The EU trophy was WAY better than NA.

Pics of the EU trophy?

Congrats to Clg, for whatever you won and whoever you are.

ps. sorry I missed the finals, was too busy instagramming my dinner

• Upvote (+1) 6

Thoughts on upcoming Rostermania:

Before this event, I was almost confident that every team besides the top 3 (CLG, E6, NV) would make a change. While I am 99.999999% sure CLG won't make a change, I am not so sure about E6 and NV anymore. The way they got dominated by CLG on main stage had to be eye-opening. Certain players on either team aren't as consistent as they should be when they play against CLG. I know that there is the chemistry aspect of sticking it out, however, every team has a ceiling when it comes to performance and I believe that no matter how long a team sticks together, once you hit that ceiling, team performances start to stagnate. 

With that being said, here are some squads that I would love to see:

NV: Mikwen Ola Snip3down Rayne or Mikwen Ola Huku Dubu duo

Liquid: Spartan Stellur Eco Suspector

*Any team that has both Naded and Snip3down or Naded and Penguin in it gets my vote as well*

Just some of my thoughts for now. 

I don't want another online Pro League, not with the current spectator mode.

I don't want more unexciting 4 teams LAN finals.

I don't want more lack of transparency to the viewers and fans.

Maybe it's time for 343 to go with MLG. Maybe it's time to bring back Open events and less online qualifiers. ESL had their chance and yes they didn't give us a bad experience, but it could have been a lot better.

See you all next online Pro League. :mj:

This.

All of this.

Sitting two teams on their asses for no reason still baffles me. We have all this talent. USE IT.

At least i'll be in school so I wont have to suffer through another season  :kappa:

Did che tweet that?

Just talked about how incredible ESL is lol.

• Upvote (+1) 7

phe·nom·e·nal

fəˈnämənəl/

adjective

1. very remarkable; extraordinary.

Uhhh

• Upvote (+1) 7

Just talked about how incredible ESL is lol.

Feels like its the blind leading the blind 

• Upvote (+1) 4

MLG announced the location and prize pool for their next six Gears of War events and ESL hasn't even announced the prize pool for the event that just finished.

3d30afcaad54574b00704cf21215ad81.png

@@Timo, what are you doing? 

Probably just posting on Reddit.

Honestly his whole handling of the Relegation Matches situation is going to leave a sour taste in my mouth for quite some time. It was so easy for him to come in and post in here when everyone was in the honeymoon phase about the excitement of the pro league. Then this week, we as a community have a legitimate complaint about the handling of the relegation matches what does he do? He posts on reddit. He's spent way too much time here to not know what he was doing. Instead of coming here and addressing the issue head on, he elects to respond to the reddit thread when he knows that most people on reddit couldn't care less. I'm sorry, but once you've acknowledged this community, you just can't pretend it doesn't exist when things get rough. 

• Upvote (+1) 3